Opinions needed on two different names. Suggestions welcome.

After much research, consideration, and collaboration with my boyfriend, I have narrowed it down to a couple of names. I would love to know what you think about both of them and welcome any suggestions you might have. So, here are the names:

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] ([name]Hubbard[/name])
[name]Kade[/name] [name]William[/name] ([name]Hubbard[/name])

Thanks!

I prefer [name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]

I like [name]Noah[/name] [name]William[/name], actually :slight_smile: BUt of the two you specifically note I like [name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name].

I don’t know, I’m a little confused. [name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] seems so… refined while [name]Kade[/name] [name]William[/name] seems masculine. To me they’re completely different styles.

I like [name]Kade[/name] because [name]Noah[/name] is just SO popular right now.

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]!!! [name]Kade[/name] just seems trendy and incomplete while [name]William[/name] is such a filler middle name. [name]Noah[/name] is popular but pairing it with [name]Sebastian[/name] really livens it up into a great name.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name], love it!

I like [name]Noah[/name] [name]William[/name], but would pick [name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] over [name]Kade[/name] [name]William[/name].

Another vote for [name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]. Great name.

I am not sure of either choice I am worried about [name]Noah[/name] [name]Hubbard[/name] in that the ‘h’s’ run into each other and [name]Kade[/name] [name]Hubbard[/name] seems too ‘d’ heavy.

I would put [name]Noah[/name] in the middle name spot if you really love it, eg

[name]Ashton[/name] [name]Noah[/name] [name]Hubbard[/name]

[name]Caden[/name] [name]Joel[/name] [name]Hubbard[/name] if you add the ‘en’ it breaks up the ‘d’ factor.

Thanks everyone, so much! You’ve all been a great help. And to all those who left suggestions, we really appreciate it and will keep them in mind. Thanks!

[name]Hi[/name]! Here’s another vote for [name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name].

Some more you may like (sorry for repeats):

[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]

Names like [name]Noah[/name] (not with [name]Sebastian[/name], though):

[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]

It doesn’t work with [name]Sebastian[/name], but you may also like [name]Nolan[/name], which sounds a lot like [name]Noah[/name].

Name that feel more modern to me, like [name]Kade[/name]:

[name]Anderson[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]
[name]Winston[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

Oh! [name]Cole[/name], too…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Wow! Thanks! While my boyfriend and I are pretty set on [name]Noah[/name] just because we have both loved the name for years (Before it was HUGELY popular), I love many of those suggestions for names and we may see if we like any of them better. Thanks a lot! I love them! :smiley:

I really, really like [name]Noah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]. Not a fan of [name]Kade[/name].