Opinions needed please

Okay so there are a few names that I suddenly started to love and would appreciate all your opinions on them.

[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Agatha[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Minerva[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]

You have some lovely names on your list :slight_smile:

[name]Matilda[/name] - gorgeous, I have heard it used a few times here in the UK but not so much that it is too popular. A great little girl & grown up name
[name]Juliette[/name] - my favourite, classic, underused (here anyway) and beautiful
[name]Cora[/name] - not a name I had thought of but it is beautiful.
[name]Agatha[/name] - Pretty but not a name I would use given your other choices being so lovely
[name]Vivian[/name] - [name]Lovely[/name], another classic
[name]Minerva[/name] - This is a name of a big estate agency over here and just makes me think of that, I can’t associate it as a name but that is me I think. I haven’t heard it as a first name before.
[name]Louisa[/name] - Again, lovely (sorry, I like your list a lot so you are just getting a lot of lovelies :))

1 Like

[name]Matilda[/name] -[name]Love[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], especially with the nicknames [name]Mattie[/name] or [name]Tilly[/name]. It reminds me of the adorable [name]Mara[/name] [name]Wilson[/name] in the movie [name]Matilda[/name].
[name]Juliette[/name] - I love [name]Juliette[/name]. I prefer it spelled the Shakespearean way, [name]Juliet[/name], but the French version is fine too.
[name]Cora[/name] - [name]One[/name] of my favorite names. I had a great great aunt named [name]Cora[/name] plus it reminds me of the cute little girl in Titanic named [name]Cora[/name].
[name]Agatha[/name] - Still reminds me of a bitter, haggard, old witch. The nickname [name]Aggie[/name] is cute though.
[name]Vivian[/name] - Like! Very elegant and classy.
[name]Minerva[/name] - I only like this one because of Professor McGonagall, she rocks! [name]Love[/name] the nn [name]Min[/name] or [name]Minnie[/name] for it.
[name]Louisa[/name] - [name]Love[/name]! It has so many adorable nns and it isn’t even close to being popular! Its beautiful!

1 Like

[name]Matilda[/name] - quite like.
[name]Juliette[/name] - quite like.
[name]Cora[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Agatha[/name] - growing on me, but still hard to pull off, I think. However, it is probably safer from popularity than most of these if that matters.
[name]Vivian[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name].
[name]Minerva[/name] - [name]Even[/name] more old lady than [name]Agatha[/name] to me, but again, that safeguards against popularity. [name]Minnie[/name] is sweet.
[name]Louisa[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name].

1 Like

[name]Matilda[/name]- Really like it especially with the nns [name]Mattie[/name] and [name]Tilly[/name]. Sounds like a very sweet girl.
[name]Juliette[/name]- [name]Love[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] and my fav nn for it is [name]Jette[/name]! I think it sounds very sweet and a little spunky at the same time.
[name]Cora[/name]- Like it, its growing on me. Makes me think of a very friendly and outgoing little girl.
[name]Agatha[/name]- Never really liked it. It sounds old ladyish to me, but I think it can deff. be pulled off.
[name]Vivian[/name]- [name]Love[/name] [name]Vivian[/name] espec. with the nn [name]Vivi[/name]. From past experiences, [name]Vivian[/name] reminds me of a courageous and strong girl.
[name]Minerva[/name]- Somewhat the same as [name]Agatha[/name] to me, but a bit more modern.
[name]Louisa[/name]- [name]Louisa[/name] is okay. It reminds me of a girl who is not afraid to speak her mind and is very outgoing.

1 Like

i really like [name]Juliet[/name], loved [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] has grown on me, vivian has also grown on me and cora i really like although it is slightly out there still for me. i don’t care too much for your others.

~ love this name! Goes well with a variety of names.

[name]Matilda[/name] - [name]Love[/name] the way it sounded.
[name]Juliette[/name] - [name]Lovely[/name] name but prefer sp. [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] - NMS
[name]Agatha[/name] - NMS
[name]Vivian[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it but prefer sp. [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Minerva[/name] - NMS
[name]Louisa[/name] - NMS

[name]Matilda[/name] - I like it with an H - [name]Mathilda[/name]. Trendy, but it’s got a great sound.
[name]Juliette[/name] - classic and uber-feminine.
[name]Cora[/name] - I just love this name. Breaks my heart it’s so good.
[name]Agatha[/name] - heavy
[name]Vivian[/name] - old ladyish, but in a good way.
[name]Minerva[/name] - is it Biblical? feels a little heavy to me.
[name]Louisa[/name] - simple but friendly and sweet