Opinions needed.

Another post just to get some opinons on the following girls names…

[name]Sylvie[/name]

[name]Clementine[/name]

[name]Autumn[/name]

Lastly, I’ve recently added [name]Cecelia[/name] to my list but the ‘[name]Cecilia[/name]’ spelling doesn’t look right to me at all, and I almost always stick with the traditional spellings of names so is [name]Cecelia[/name] bad? Would a [name]Cecelia[/name] struggle with the spelling? I have never met a [name]Cecelia[/name], ever so wasn’t ever definite on the spelling but always assumed it was [name]Cecelia[/name].

I like them all, but [name]Autumn[/name] is definitely my favorite, followed by [name]Sylvie[/name]. [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] is cute! Not big on [name]Clementine[/name] as a first name.

I like [name]Sylvie[/name] and [name]Autumn[/name].

In regards to [name]Cecelia[/name], i think it depends on how you want to pronounce it. [name]Cecelia[/name] might be pronounced ce-cee-lia. And [name]Cecilia[/name] will probably be pronounced Ci-si-lia.

[name]Sylvie[/name] - love! It’s so sweet and chic and French. I adore it. I’d love to find a spot for it on my list, but it hasn’t happened yet. :frowning: I absolutely love it, though, and it fits perfectly with your other favorites.

[name]Clementine[/name] - I used to love this when I was predominantly on PC… I think I fell for it when I watched the final season of Alias, but it just seems overdone now. Maybe it’s because I heard it a lot on Nameberry when I first joined. I can see its appeal, but it’s just “eh” for me now.

[name]Autumn[/name] - I go back and forth on this! I think it’s so gorgeous and charming and perfect, but literally, I’ve met around 12. It’s everywhere here. My female version of [name]Elijah[/name], if you remember my complaints there, haha. I’d just fallen for it again when I met a second wave of Autumns last fall, so I’m still wary about it. It’s a lovely name but everywhere I go. If it’s not that way in the UK, I suppose it would make a lovely pick. :slight_smile:

[name]Cecelia[/name] - I prefer [name]Cecilia[/name]–it just looks more streamlined, and it is the original–but the first [name]Cecelia[/name]/[name]Cecilia[/name] I ever met did spell it [name]Cecelia[/name], and I’ve met several others since. I definitely think you could get away with it–when people meet her, they’ll learn the spelling and that will be that. [name]Cecelia[/name] is quite acceptable, and quite well-used, too.

[name]Sylvie[/name] is my favorite! :slight_smile: I think something like [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]/[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name] would be lovely, as well.