Opinions of this boys name

I have recently come to love the name [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Colton[/name_m]. What do you think? Or is [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] a better name?

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Colton[/name_m]- I feel like [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] would work better because to me colton is a more dominant name than [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]. But then I fear that is a little too close to the actor [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Haynes[/name_m]. But again, it’s a middle name so its not like many people would know that and [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Haynes[/name_m] is pretty handsome so if the connection happens, it might not be too bad.

[name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]Bentley[/name_u]- [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is a pretty cool name. But i feel together they are both really dominant names and don’t really flow together nicely, they more bump heads. A switch or even a name in between would break the bumping of the names!

Agreed, I would not feel bad if my kid’s name was connected to [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Haynes[/name_m], lol.

Lol, I really do think [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] goes nicely though. I can’t find a name inbetween [name_m]Knox[/name_m] and [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] right now. I feel like it should be a simple name, like [name_u]Lee[/name_u] or something. I just tried out [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] and that has a nice ring to it. Plus the classic feel in the name is really nice.

I really like both and, no help, but I can’t decide which! To help choose, does either [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] or [name_m]Knox[/name_m] sound better with your last name?

I love both of them. [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Colton[/name_m] and [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] sound like they are meant to be brothers one day. I slightly prefer [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Colton[/name_m], but both are very handsome!