Opinions of this sibset?

What do you guys think of these names as possible sibling names? Are they cohesive or do they seem mismatched? To my eye they work but I am curious as to what others think!

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to swap combinations around if you can see better pairings!

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] Pi3ternella
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Ad3le[/name_f]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] “Savy”
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Benson[/name_m]

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], Savy and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m].

If you could suggest other potential first names that would fit with these names that would be great. Thanks!!

I think [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] go really well together. They are both classy, elegant belle epoch names that I love. I would pair them with [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] or [name_f]Evelyn[/name_f] for a girl and [name_m]Ivor[/name_m], [name_m]Theo[/name_m], [name_m]Charles[/name_m] or [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] for a boy.

Not a fan of [name_m]Owen[/name_m] and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] as a first name. I do like [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] but feel it doesn’t go so well with the others.

Some more ideas:
Instead of [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] what about [name_f]Suzanna[/name_f]?
Instead of [name_m]Owen[/name_m] maybe [name_m]Allan[/name_m]? And [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] instead of [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]?

My suggestions:
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Timothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Owen[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Bernard[/name_m]

Maybe [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]? Then [name_f]Nora[/name_f] for short!

I agree with the [name_f]Suzanne[/name_f], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Allan[/name_m] suggestion.

I think [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] work well together (they have a vintage vibe)
… And [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] together (more of a modern/popular vibe).

But if you love the names, then definitely keep it. For me, they’re a bit mix-n-match.

Suggestions:
[name_m]Omar[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_f]Suzie[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_m]Odin[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_f]Susan[/name_f]
[name_m]Eli[/name_m]

Personally, I find [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] stands out a bit. It’s much longer and seems rather trendy compared to the historical [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. To a lesser degree, I feel the same about [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], too. When looking at your sibset, [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] seem like its own set, [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] seem like another and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] feels rather… misplaced.

As for the combos, I think [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Benson[/name_m] flows wonderfully and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] Pierternella has a lovely ring to it. Unfortunately, [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] seems to run together due to the double A. [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] seems somewhat disjointed and I think could be fixed by switching them around: [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. As for [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], I do think it looks rather trendy and may become dated but it flows well and stands solid.

Hopefully you don’t feel as though I’m being overtly negative/harsh!