Opinions on Bellarose as a middle

Honest opinions of [name_f]Bellarose[/name_f] as a middle name. I can’t decide if it holds its own against [name_f]Rosabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]. Any thoughts appreciated. :grinning:

2 Likes

[name_f]Bellarose[/name_f] is fine but a bit too frilly for my taste. Personally, I’d go for [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosabel[/name_f].

1 Like

I think it would make a pretty middle name :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you pronounce [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] like [name_f]Belle[/name_f]-rose? It’s very pretty too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[name_f]Bellarose[/name_f] would make a nice middle. I prefer [name_f]Rosabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] but I tend to go for a frillier first and then a clunkier or more tailored middle.
With the right first name I think it would be stunning.

1 Like

I like it! [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] was one of my favorite combos for awhile! I do think I prefer [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] to [name_f]Bellarose[/name_f].

2 Likes

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] is gorgeous! I like [name_f]Bellarose[/name_f] and [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f], but think that you can’t go wrong with [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] either.

2 Likes

It would be a very interesting middle name! I like it. [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and Rosabela are beautiful too.

1 Like

It’s pretty and definitely works, but thanks to @bellerose I prefer [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

It makes a fine middle, but [name_f]Rosabel[/name_f] looks more streamlined and is preferable personally.

Are you considering [name_f]Bellarose[/name_f] as a way to honour someone or do you just like [name_f]Bella[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as names?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a way to honor two people actually :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] maiden name is [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] (pronounced [name_f]Belle[/name_f]-rose). I’ve never really considered using it as a middle name before, but I think it could be really nice.

1 Like

[name_f]Bellarose[/name_f], to me, just looks like someone squished together [name_f]Bella[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or wrote it down wrong. [name_f]Rosabel[/name_f] is much prettier imo.

1 Like

[name_f]Bellarose[/name_f] is very pretty but every time I see @bellerose comment on a post, I’m struck by what a beautiful name it is. There’s something streamlined and sophisticated about it, while still being pretty and soft. So if I had to choose, I would go with [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] over [name_f]Bellarose[/name_f]. [name_f]Rosabel[/name_f] is nice but it gives me a different vibe. Maybe [name_f]Rosabella[/name_f] if you wanted to go that route?

3 Likes

I think [name_f]Bellarose[/name_f] would make a beautiful middle name, it’s a lovely way to honor two different people!

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Bellarose[/name_f] would be a beautiful middle name!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] best but I think that [name_f]Bellarose[/name_f] is really pretty too. It’s a little spunky and super feminine. [name_f]Kinda[/name_f] like [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] in my opinion.

1 Like

Is the idea that you’re honoring a [name_f]Bella[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?
If that’s the case, it’s a great idea, and would be absolutely lovely.

If it’s purely about the name itself, I’m with many others in liking [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] better.

1 Like

A [name_f]Belinda[/name_f] and a [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. :slight_smile: [name_m]Just[/name_m] playing around with options.