Opinions on Bianca

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!
What do you think of [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]?
I think it’s pretty, cute, elegant and will age well. It would suit any type of person. My current favourite combo is [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Love[/name_f]. What do you think?
Thanks,
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] xx

I love [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]. Not my absolute favorite but a beautiful, elegant name with a lot of positive associations. [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Love[/name_f] is OK, I am just not sure how do you feel about “white love”? And, if [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] would suit any type of person (with [name_f]Bee[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f] for possible nicknames), [name_f]Love[/name_f] is romantic and perhaps bold, hard to imagine on a tomboy, for example.

@mclevine Oops, I meant I could see the name [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] on anyone, but not necessarily [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Love[/name_f]. I’ve changed it round so it’s less misleading :slight_smile:

Yeah, sure. By the way, [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is kind of tomboyish itself, in my opinion and [name_f]Love[/name_f] sorta balances it out.

I love [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]. It sounds old world and romantic. It could work on anyone with the right nicknames. I can see [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] on a tomboy, but I can see Bi (bee) or Bia.

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Love[/name_f] is sweet. I like it. I know a family with [name_f]Love[/name_f] as the middle on all the daughters ([name_u]Stacy[/name_u] [name_f]Love[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Love[/name_f], [name_f]Hanna[/name_f] [name_f]Love[/name_f]) and it’s really grown on me. I think it sounds good together.

I love [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] too, I think it’s one of those versatile names that can suit anyone. [name_f]Love[/name_f] isn’t really my cup of tea, I find it a bit cutesy as a name.

I’ve liked [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] ever since I was in the Taming of the Shrew. :slight_smile: (I played [name_f]Kate[/name_f] though haha.) I don’t think I’d ever use it…It seems too frilly to me for some reason, but I would love to see it on another person’s child :slight_smile: If that makes any sense? Haha.

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is sweet and fun and spunky. I agree that it can age well and doesn’t conjure up the image of any particular type of person.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] is a little too much as a name. You could pair [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] with a name that means “love” or you could use another virtue name, like [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]! It feels very exotic to me.

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is okay to me… Not my favorite name (okay well I’m a little biased- [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] was the name of a elementary school bully.) But paired with “[name_f]Love[/name_f]”, very cute!