Opinions on Brone?

Hey Berries!
I was wondering what your opinions on the name [name_m]Brone[/name_m] is. How usable do you think it is? And how would you imagine a boy with this name?

Thanks in advance!!

May have thought of Brony.

It’s fine. Doesn’t have the nicest imagery in my head but easy to spell and read. Possibly feels a bit boring to me? Possibly it’s the -one ending feeling insubstantial. Like drone or something.

1 Like

It very much reminds me of bone and brown. Not personally a fan and I don’t really find it useable, but at the same time, wouldn’t necessarily be surprised to meet one.

Not a fan of [name_m]Brone[/name_m]. I can see some teasing potential with “bone”

It feels a bit harsh and awkward to me, sorry

It doesn’t appeal to me, I’m afraid.

Sorry but I don’t find either the sound or the meaning “sorrow” appealing.

Sorry, I dislike the sound of [name_m]Brone[/name_m].

It sounds like “prone” to me. [name_m]Brody[/name_m], [name_m]Bode[/name_m], [name_m]Boone[/name_m] are all similar options that I think are more usable.

I don’t like it. I think something like [name_m]Brody[/name_m], [name_f]Bronte[/name_f], [name_m]Brandt[/name_m], or [name_m]Bram[/name_m] would be more usable.

2 Likes

Brone feels a bit incomplete to me. I like [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] more.

Maybe [name_u]Bran[/name_u] or [name_m]Boone[/name_m]?

I don’t like how it sounds.

Hmmm, definitely not my favorite.:blush:

Me too. Sounds like potential for teasing, unfortunately. Otherwise I think the name is fine, but I personally prefer the sound of [name_m]Brody[/name_m] or [name_m]Boone[/name_m].

I’m not a fan. It reminds me of “bro.”

Never heard this name before and it doesn’t appeal to me either unfortunately.

I’ve never heard of [name_m]Brone[/name_m] so I clicked on the name link. The meaning is “sorrow” which really isn’t a great meaning. And I don’t really like how it sounds. But I’ll admit that a lot of strong-sounding boy names aren’t my style. Like [name_m]Brody[/name_m], [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_m]Bronson[/name_m], etc. just not appealing to me

Never heard of it. If it was a middle as an honor name, it would be fine. If not… it doesn’t sound that great to me.