Opinions on final 2 girls names

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] “Josie”!

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]! You could also use fia, phee, see, sia, eeya, [name_u]Jay[/name_u], fina

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] goes better with [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] but sounds like you love [name_f]India[/name_f] more! plus i love the meaning it has for you :heart:

i know you’re not looking for suggestions but have you thought of [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] (has several meanings, including person from [name_f]India[/name_f]) or [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] (meaning land of the indians but maybe nowadays it’s more associated with the state?)
both are longer so i think they kinda match better with [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] but im sure you already thought about these names!
you could also go with something like [name_f]Indira[/name_f]

so in conclusion, i’ll say go with [name_f]India[/name_f], sounds like you love it more, it may not match with [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] but really that doesn’t matter if you love it and it’s meaningful for you. plus maybe you’ll regret it if you choose [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] just bc it matches better with [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is lovely with [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] as they are more similar :heart: but I think you should ultimately go with the one you love best :slightly_smiling_face:

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] looks better with [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] and [name_u]Josie[/name_u] & [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] look good together too.

I prefer [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] with [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f].

I LOVE the name [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]! I also love the nickname [name_u]Josie[/name_u]! I think it fits best stylistically with Cassandra/Cassie too :blush:

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] gets my vote! I prefer it in general, but I also think it’s perfect with [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks everyone! I think we’re going to go with [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I do really like [name_f]India[/name_f] but I’m also worried about the future uncertainty of choosing a place name, e.g. if war breaks out there or something! She could live to be 90+ potentially!

I really like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] as a previous poster mentioned but husband wasn’t keen unfortunately!

4 Likes

india is so so underrated i would absolutely love to meet a little india so i would vote for india (plus nn indie is adorable and goes so well with cassie!)

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]India[/name_f], nn “Indie”

Wow something I would have never thought of but so true! W