Opinions on my boys list!

Here is my current boys list let me know what you think of the names :smiley: [name]Feel[/name] free to give any opinions good or bad.

[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] “[name]Jax[/name]”
[name]Lane[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Channing[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Jensen[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Christian[/name]
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Russell[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Logan[/name] [name]Carter[/name]

[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] “[name]Jax[/name]” – [name]Love[/name] it. This my my favorite from your list. I love this spelling of [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Jax[/name] is super cool. [name]Anthony[/name] is very classic and grounded and that helps [name]Jaxon[/name] not look feel too unique.

[name]Lane[/name] [name]Michael[/name] – I like [name]Lane[/name] on a boy, I’ve known one, but I don’t really like [name]Lane[/name] with [name]Michael[/name]. I think [name]Lane[/name] [name]Carter[/name] would be nice, or [name]Lane[/name] would be good in the middle with a lot of these names – [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Lane[/name] would be stunning.

[name]Channing[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] – I don’t really like [name]Channing[/name], but I love [name]Quinn[/name] on a boy! I think I would like it better [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Channing[/name].

[name]Jensen[/name] [name]Edward[/name] – [name]Jensen[/name] is another name I don’t really like. It feels snooty to me, but that might just be me. [name]Edward[/name] is a lovely classic name. [name]Edward[/name] [name]Jensen[/name] would be better to me.

[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] – These are both lovely classic name. I love them together too, but I think I prefer [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Ethan[/name].

[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] – [name]Rocco[/name] always seemed like a weird name to me, not nicknamey or anything, just maybe trying to hard to be masculine. [name]Benjamin[/name] is so handsome! [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Rocco[/name] would be okay.

[name]Blake[/name] [name]Christian[/name] – [name]Love[/name] [name]Blake[/name]. [name]Blake[/name] [name]Christian[/name] sounds fine.

[name]Callan[/name] [name]Russell[/name] – This name has too much L in it for my taste. Also, [name]Callan[/name] is weird to me. I prefer [name]Callum[/name].

[name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] – [name]Love[/name] [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Nicholas[/name] is very handsome.

[name]Logan[/name] [name]Carter[/name] – I don’t personally like either of these names, but they sound great together.

I seem to like about half of all your combos :slight_smile: You have some great names here though.

[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] “[name]Jax[/name]” - vastly prefer [name]Jack[/name] to [name]Jax[/name] and [name]Jaxon[/name]/[name]Jackson[/name], and [name]Anthony[/name] is not my thing, but it sounds okay. Sorry to say, but I think [name]Jaxon[/name] and [name]Jax[/name] will really quickly become dated.
[name]Lane[/name] [name]Michael[/name] - like it a lot. It has a really different feel from [name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] but I really adore it. I knew someone with children named [name]Lane[/name] [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Aaron[/name], and I always thought [name]Lane[/name] [name]Everett[/name] was fabulous! That might be another option?
[name]Channing[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] - I can’t get [name]Channing[/name] [name]Tatum[/name] out of my head whenever [name]Channing[/name] is mentioned but I do like this combo.
[name]Jensen[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t love [name]Jensen[/name] but I love [name]Edward[/name] with it! A very nice pairing.
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] - [name]Ethan[/name] is too popular for me but I love it, and I love [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] together.
[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] - handsome! I would personally prefer [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Rocco[/name], though.
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Christian[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t love [name]Blake[/name] but I adore [name]Christian[/name]! I would love to see [name]Christian[/name] [name]Blake[/name].
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Russell[/name] - Like [name]Callan[/name] and love [name]Russell[/name]. I would love to see [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Russell[/name] or [name]Callum[/name] [name]Russell[/name]!
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] - like a lot! These two work really well together.
[name]Logan[/name] [name]Carter[/name] - not a fan of either name separately, sorry, and together it does nothing for me. They’re two popular names that have never really caught my eye… I think if they were both paired with something else I might be more interested, but as it is, it doesn’t really do anything for me, sorry.

My favorites are [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]Lane[/name] [name]Michael[/name], and [name]Callan[/name] [name]Russell[/name].

Good luck!

[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] “[name]Jax[/name]” - I agree with ash: I think [name]Jaxon[/name] and [name]Jax[/name] are very trendy looking. I like [name]Jack[/name] better.
[name]Lane[/name] [name]Michael[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lane[/name] on boys! The rhythm of this combo is pretty good, though I think [name]Lane[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] sounds a little better.
[name]Channing[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] - I also think of [name]Channing[/name] [name]Tatum[/name]. I think the combo works all right, though.
[name]Jensen[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - I dig both names, but find the pair share a lot of “eh” sounds: [name]Jeh[/name]-n-seh-n Eh-dward. I would try [name]Jensen[/name] [name]Michael[/name] or [name]Jensen[/name] [name]Russell[/name] instead.
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] - strong, traditional names. Not so unique, but they’ll never feel trendy.
[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] - I think of [name]Rocco[/name]'s Modern Life, a cartoon I disliked as a child. I think [name]Rocco[/name] feels overly macho, too, and would suggest [name]Roscoe[/name] as a slightly softer alternative.
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Christian[/name] - [name]Christian[/name] [name]Blake[/name] sounds more natural to me, but I think this works, too.
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Russell[/name] - I also like [name]Calvin[/name], [name]Callum[/name], or [name]Collin[/name] better than [name]Callan[/name] (which looks a tad made-up to me). [name]Love[/name] [name]Russell[/name].
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] - I like this!
[name]Logan[/name] [name]Carter[/name] - they sound all right together, but they’re too All-American popular for my taste, especially right in a row. [name]Logan[/name] [name]Russell[/name] or [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Carter[/name] sound a little more interesting to me.

[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] --maybe pair one of these classic names with something contrasting, like [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Logan[/name], [name]Roscoe[/name], etc.
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Christian[/name] – I agree the [name]Christian[/name] [name]Blake[/name] sounds a bit better
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Russell[/name] – I prefer [name]Callum[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] – this is nice! like it.

[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] “[name]Jax[/name]” - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Jax[/name]!! My combo right now is [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Jack[/name] so needless to say I love this
[name]Lane[/name] [name]Michael[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]!! I adore [name]Lane[/name] and [name]Michael[/name] is a great MN
[name]Channing[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] - Ooh I love [name]Channing[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] is great with it, but I think [name]Quinn[/name] would make a great FN for you too
[name]Jensen[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] - this used to be my [name]Jensen[/name] combo
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] - I love the classic feel to this combo
[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] - I love both names I actually really love [name]Rocco[/name] but I don’t love it wiht [name]Benjamin[/name]. What about [name]Rocco[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]?
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Christian[/name] - I would love this as [name]Christian[/name] [name]Blake[/name], the ending of [name]Blake[/name] runs into the beginning of [name]Christian[/name] but by no means is it a bad combo
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Russell[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]! I love almost all of the [name]Cal[/name]- names :slight_smile:
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this one too!!!
[name]Logan[/name] [name]Carter[/name] - I like it, what about [name]Logan[/name] [name]Rocco[/name] to break up the popularity of [name]Logan[/name] [name]Carter[/name].

Great list! I love pretty much all of them!

[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] “[name]Jax[/name]” - I like it, but I’m not really a fan of the spelling [name]Jaxon[/name]. Needless to say, I love the nickname [name]Jax[/name].
[name]Lane[/name] [name]Michael[/name] - Not really a big fan of this name, sorry.
[name]Channing[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] - I have sort of love/hate relationship with the name [name]Channing[/name] so I don’t know how I feel about this. I don’t like [name]Quinn[/name].
[name]Jensen[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this! Possibly my favorite from your list.
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] - I like it, but not thrilled by it.
[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] - I dislike [name]Rocco[/name], but adore [name]Benjamin[/name].
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Christian[/name] - I like both names, just not together.
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Russell[/name] - I’m liking the combonation, but I dislike [name]Russell[/name].
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this one also!
[name]Logan[/name] [name]Carter[/name] - I like this, I’m just not the biggest fan of the name [name]Carter[/name].

My two favorites are [name]Jensen[/name] [name]Edward[/name] & [name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]. [name]Hope[/name] I helped. :smiley:

[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] “[name]Jax[/name]” - Really don’t like that spelling. [name]Jackson[/name] nn [name]Jax[/name] could still work. I’d like that a million times more.
[name]Lane[/name] [name]Michael[/name] - It’s ok. Idk if I like [name]Lane[/name]… seems to short or something.
[name]Channing[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] - Not a fan of [name]Channing[/name]. [name]Quinn[/name] is a great mn.
[name]Jensen[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t really like most last names in the fn spot. Not a fan of [name]Edward[/name] personally, but it’s ok.
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] - [name]Rocco[/name] seems too nicknamey for me. [name]Don[/name]'t know what for, but it doesn’t seem like a name [name]IMO[/name].
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Christian[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it!
[name]Callan[/name] [name]Russell[/name] - It’s ok. What about [name]Callum[/name]? That’s one of my favorite names!
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] - Nice, nothing exciting though.
[name]Logan[/name] [name]Carter[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! This is probably my favorite. [name]Carter[/name] is one of the few last names I love as a first or middle name.