Opinions on my final(ish) list for boy names?

We don’t know if it is a boy or a girl, but we are still deciding on the boy name… Last name is Dukes. What do you think of these?

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]James[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name] Dukes!

YAY for [name]Nathaniel[/name] :wink:

I like [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Edward[/name] Dukes. Great name :slight_smile:

I really like that one too! And it’s the only one on the list with no family names (I don’t really want to name the baby “after” someone even though I like all those names!)

I really like that one too! And it’s the only one on the list with no family names (I don’t really want to name the baby “after” someone even though I like all those names!)[/quote]

It sounds like your gut is telling you something :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Woo-hoo! Awesome name list! :slight_smile:

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] and think it’s great with [name]James[/name], but I think I personally prefer a longer middle name with Dukes.

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Conrad[/name]: Oh my lawdy, I love this combo! (I’ve had [name]Conrad[/name] on my list since I saw Ordinary People as a little girl. No, it’s not a movie a little girl should be watching, but the babysitter had her own ideas.) Wait. Dukes begins with a D and [name]Conrad[/name] ends in a D, so the Ds run together. Hmm…

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Edward[/name]: I love this, too! I think [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is awesome, but you’ve got the D issue with Dukes. This may not bother you, but I thought I’d mention it.

[name]Conrad[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]: I love [name]Conrad[/name] so much but with [name]Conrad[/name] Dukes, the Ds run together for me.

I’d avoid [name]James[/name] up front with Dukes, because [name]James[/name] Dukes sounds pretty blunt, and both ends with S.

Okay. I know the D issue is in play with the middle names, but I’m still voting for either [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Edward[/name] Dukes or [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Conrad[/name] Dukes. :slight_smile:

I seriously love your list! :slight_smile:

how about [name]James[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]!
That’s my favoooooooorite!

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is my favorite.

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name] - my absolutely favourite - classic, handsome … just brilliant.
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Conrad[/name] - personally, I’m not too fond of [name]Conrad[/name], and I don’t think this has the same ring.
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - nice, a second to [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]James[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - again, nice, but less interesting than [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - the [name]Conrad[/name] issue …
I hope this helped!