Opinions on My First Choice.

Many apologies for the double posting of this thread ladies, I’ve locked the other one :slight_smile:

I’ve settled on [name]Luna[/name] as a first name for daughter #2, but I’m still trying to come up with a suitable middle names.
I’d appreciate your opinions on the following combos!

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] / [name]Luna[/name] [name]Florelle[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]. Which is your favorite and why?

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]

Sorry for such a long post. I’d appreciate any replies.

I like [name]Luna[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]!
I prefer [name]Catherine[/name] though.

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] / [name]Luna[/name] [name]Florelle[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]. Which is your favorite and why?
Of these, I prefer [name]Luna[/name] [name]Florelle[/name] [name]Maeve[/name], simply because the flow is better. The ‘a’s’ at the end of [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Flora[/name] just abrupt, imo.

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
The flow is nice, but [name]Bethany[/name] seems very 90’s.

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
This is my favorite! The flow is lovely and I like the iea of a traditional, timeless mn with the less popular [name]Luna[/name]. ( I do prefer [name]Catherine[/name], but either way is beautiful!)

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
I just have issues with [name]Violet[/name]. I think I love it, but when I say it out loud all I hear is ‘violent.’ If this doesn’t happen to you, then this is a strong, very feminine choice.

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
The ‘ah’ sound followed by ‘eh’ sound is a little difficult when said aloud. I know my mom called my full name (usually in an angry tone) & I think a good flow made it a little more effective. If she’d had to stumble and stutter over it, the situation probably would have lost some of its importance. Otherwise, [name]Evelyn[/name] is pretty. I can see “[name]Luna[/name] [name]Eve[/name]” as a nickname.

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
Same issues as with [name]Evelyn[/name]. The sounds are just weird together. But, I love [name]Elodie[/name] on its own!

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
This is similar to the “a” issue in [name]Luna[/name] [name]Flora[/name]. [name]Luna[/name] [name]Camille[/name] would be phenomenal!!

As is, [name]Luna[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] is my favorite. But, [name]Luna[/name] [name]Camille[/name] would be my choice.

Good luck!!!

Between [name]Flora[/name] and [name]Florelle[/name], I prefer [name]Florelle[/name]. [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Flora[/name] both end the same way and I feel like [name]Florelle[/name] has the accent in a great place to go with [name]Luna[/name]. I agree that [name]Bethany[/name] seems a little outdated and I’ve never been a fan of the name. The [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] choices seem to have too many repeated sounds when placed with [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name].

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] is definitely my favorite! The hard sound of [name]Katherine[/name] breaks up the soft sounds of the other names and is very classic and beautiful. My second choice would be [name]Luna[/name] [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Maeve[/name].

Enjoy!

[name]Hi[/name] there,

thought I would chime in because we like a lot of the same names. I adore [name]Flora[/name], [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Camille[/name] and I really like [name]Luna[/name].

It’s such a shame for me to say this, because [name]Flora[/name] is my current favourite, but if you’ve settled on [name]Luna[/name], I think you might have to let [name]Flora[/name] go. I think it sounds too abrupt and repetitive after [name]Luna[/name]. I don’t care at all for [name]Florelle[/name]. If you want to you use [name]Flora[/name], you could try breaking it up with something long and feminine…

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Flora[/name] SWOON (if I have other daughters, they’ll likely be [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Flora[/name] [name]Camille[/name]!)
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Delphine[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Flora[/name]