Opinions on my girls list! Brutal honestly is welcome... i wont take it personally!

[name]Ramona[/name] I like this one. I would pick another nickname besides [name]Mona[/name](which I think is what turns people off to the name) prior to her birth.
[name]Lucille[/name] I like this one.
[name]Bridget[/name] I like this one, too. It doesn’t seem that dated to me.
[name]Norah[/name] This one is good too.
[name]Eleanor[/name] None of these names seems particularly bad or particularly awesome to me. If I met little girls named them, I wouldn’t blink.
[name]Eleanora[/name] I think [name]Eleanor[/name] is better. This always seems to be for people who think [name]Eleanor[/name] needs a so they can call her [name]Nora[/name].
[name]Dorothy[/name] This one seems to dated to me, but maybe it’ll be comback. Not my favorite, although I liked when I was younger and had a thing about old names.
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] is one that came back recently. Many people mentioned [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Quimby[/name] on the list. With [name]Beatrix[/name] and [name]Ramona[/name] I would guess [name]Beverly[/name] [name]Cleary[/name] was a favorite author.
[name]Neila[/name] Try [name]Cornelia[/name] instead. A wonderfully older name with the nickname [name]Nelia[/name] or [name]Neila[/name], or [name]Nel[/name].
[name]Fiona[/name] I love this one. On my own favorites.
*new addition to list… [name]Valentina[/name] This one is sweet. I really like it.

1. [name]Valentina[/name]
  2. [name]Ramona[/name]
  3. [name]Eleanor[/name] nn [name]Nora[/name]
  4. [name]Fiona[/name]
  5. [name]Lucille[/name]
    I wouldn’t use either [name]Dorothy[/name] or [name]Eleanora[/name].
    Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I like [name]Bridget[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], and [name]Valentina[/name]. I really love [name]Valentina[/name].

Nice List!

[name]Ramona[/name] - Sounds very fresh (and also great in Spanish) to me. I’d nn with [name]Ramie[/name] or [name]Minnie[/name] and not [name]Mona[/name].
[name]Lucille[/name] - [name]Roberts[/name]. Not my style.
[name]Bridget[/name] - Always sounds snobby to me.
[name]Norah[/name] - I like [name]Nora[/name], without the H. I’d have a hard time matching it (to be a fn or sn) with any of your other names though.
[name]Eleanor[/name] - Never liked it.
[name]Eleanora[/name] - Really never liked it.
[name]Dorothy[/name] - A really great, underused name!
[name]Beatrix[/name] - Though it’s popular here, I’m not into it.
[name]Neila[/name] - [name]How[/name] is this pronounced?
[name]Fiona[/name] - Such a sweetheart name! [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Dorothy[/name] would be a great combo.
[name]Valentina[/name] - Always makes me think of [name]Valentine[/name]'s day. It’s not my style at all.

I like [name]Ramona[/name], [name]Nora[/name], [name]Dorothy[/name], and [name]Fiona[/name].

[name]Ramona[/name] - All right, but not really my style.
[name]Lucille[/name] - Not really a fan; I prefer [name]Lucia[/name].
[name]Bridget[/name] - Meh.
[name]Norah[/name] - I like this, it’s sweet, but I’d do away with the -h.
[name]Eleanor[/name] - I love [name]Eleanor[/name], it’s so elegant. :slight_smile:
[name]Eleanora[/name] - Prefer [name]Eleanor[/name].
[name]Dorothy[/name] - Bit old-fashioned, but I think it could work. And you could use [name]Dotty[/name] as a nn till she grows into it.
[name]Beatrix[/name] - I like it, but mostly because I adore [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Potter[/name].
[name]Neila[/name] - [name]NEEL[/name]-uh? Not a fan.
[name]Fiona[/name] - Seems a bit dated to me and not particularly exciting, though it’s pretty enough.
[name]Valentina[/name] - I prefer [name]Valentine[/name].

I’d personally go for [name]Eleanor[/name] and use [name]Nora[/name] as a nn whenever you want one.

[name]Ramona[/name] – Cute!
[name]Lucille[/name] – [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Bridget[/name] – Not a fan
[name]Norah[/name] – Okay
[name]Eleanor[/name] – [name]Love[/name] this one!
[name]Eleanora[/name] – Same.
[name]Dorothy[/name] – Makes me think of [name]Wizard[/name] of [name]Oz[/name], but I’m a Wicked nut, so I approve!
[name]Beatrix[/name] – I can’t see this without thinking of [name]Bellatrix[/name] Lestrange in [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name].
[name]Neila[/name] – [name]How[/name] do you pronounce it?
[name]Fiona[/name] – Eh.
[name]Valentina[/name] – Cute!

[name]Ramona[/name] – Cute!
[name]Lucille[/name] – [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Bridget[/name] – Not a fan
[name]Norah[/name] – Okay
[name]Eleanor[/name] – [name]Love[/name] this one!
[name]Eleanora[/name] – Same.
[name]Dorothy[/name] – Makes me think of [name]Wizard[/name] of [name]Oz[/name], but I’m a Wicked nut, so I approve!
[name]Beatrix[/name] – I can’t see this without thinking of [name]Bellatrix[/name] Lestrange in [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name].
[name]Neila[/name] – [name]How[/name] do you pronounce it?
[name]Fiona[/name] – Eh.
[name]Valentina[/name] – Cute!

Not a fan of [name]Neila[/name], [name]Dorothy[/name] or [name]Beatrix[/name] (too much like [name]Bellatrix[/name] LaStrange for me). My favorites from your list are [name]Ramona[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name].

Best of luck!

I like:

[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]

Thanks for all the feedback… just a note in response to some of the coments… I would use [name]Romy[/name] as the nn for [name]Ramona[/name]!!

[name]LOVE[/name] all the feedback! Keep it coming!

I love [name]Lucille[/name], [name]Dorothy[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name]… I really like [name]Valentina[/name] too nn [name]Leni[/name] but I prefer [name]Valentine[/name]! What about [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Valentine[/name], [name]Lucille[/name] [name]Valentina[/name], [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] (dottie) or [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] ([name]Trixie[/name] or [name]Bee[/name])… Great choices!!