Opinions on my hypothetical ten kids names?

This is my hypothetical 10 kids names from the baby names forum. Was curious what you thought of them? I struggled with the boys names. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to rearrange the combos as you like best.

1. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Ignacio[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]
  5. [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m]
  6. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
  7. [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
  8. [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
  9. [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
    10.Elora [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] - balanced and zippy
  2. [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Ignacio[/name_m]- it’s a lovely name, though it does have a different vibe
  3. [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] - handsome and strong
  4. [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] - pretty cute and classic
  5. [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] - this has flair
  6. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - elegant and stylish
  7. [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - warm and pretty
  8. [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] - sleek and elegant
  9. [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - cute and fresh
  10. [name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - warm and pretty
2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts-

[name_u]Leo[/name_u] Nathaniel-This is a very nice combo. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] is vintage but spunky. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is strong and handsome, but kind of a gentle nice guy name too. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] is kind of getting popular, but it’s a great name none the less.

[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] Ignacio-This is kind of interesting. I don’t usually like [name_m]Ignacio[/name_m], but I like the style of it with [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]. [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] looks cool and it’s strong and well known but kind of exotic. The only issue is that sometimes it’s Zay-vee-air and sometimes it’s X-aive-ee-air. I prefer the first pronunciation. But either way it’s a bit confusing.

[name_m]Roman[/name_m] Lorenzo-I think that [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] is really fun. I don’t think that I like [name_m]Roman[/name_m] though. It feels too dark.

[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] Mateo-This is a nice sounding combo, but [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] is just really trendy feeling to me. I would love [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]!

[name_m]Emilio[/name_m] Marcus-I’m not big on [name_m]Emilio[/name_m]. Not sure why. I just don’t like the way it looks or sounds. But it’s not a horrible name at all . It’s easy but interesting, which is good.

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] Vivienne-Ooh, so pretty. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is elegant but sweet. I love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] & [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] as nns too. The only problem is that this has three common pronunciations. It wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me, but may get annoying. I prefer the Loo-see-uh pronunciation, but there’s also Loo-che-uh and Loo-sha.

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] Violet-I like this one too! [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is so pretty and soft and a little bit exotic. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is bright & vintage and this flows nicely.

[name_f]Silvia[/name_f] Ruby-I kind of prefer [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], but [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] isn’t bad. [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] isn’t my favorite for some reason, but it is fun in the mn spot here. [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] is elegant and old fashioned but not too old fashioned.

[name_f]Marina[/name_f] Ivy-This is lovely. Sweet and smart and easy but not very common.

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] Genevieve-I don’t like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] for some reason. I think that it sounds a little stuffy, but this combo flows well. [name_f]Elora[/name_f] is beautiful.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From most to least favourite:

[name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Ignacio[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m]
[name_m]Emilio[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m]

[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

1 Like

1- Nice and sleek
2- This one is really cool! I get punk vibes from it
3- I like it
4- Very interesting and nice
5- I think the names switched would be better, but it still flows well
6- I think [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is a bit too long and ruins the flow, maybe one with 2 syllables will work better
7- Same as above, with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] being a bit to long
8- Nice and short
9- I love the vibes I get from this one
10- This one seems like it would be a Princess’s name, I like it

1 Like

They go together so well. I’m totally impressed by the cohesion! I especially enjoy the traditional feeling firsts with slightly sparkier, still traditional middles.

1 Like
  1. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]: I love it! [name_m]Classic[/name_m] but has a fun/youthful vibe
  2. [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] Igancio: cool and strong combo!
  3. [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m]: strong and cool
  4. [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]: I love It! [name_u]Perfect[/name_u] balance of strong and cute
  5. [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m]: unique and strong combo!
  6. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]: I love it! It’s pretty with a vintage flair while also being a little spunky!
  7. [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]: very pretty
  8. [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]: pretty and elegant
  9. [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]: unique and very fun!
    10.Elora [name_f]Geneviève[/name_f]: very pretty! A bit of a princess name in the best way!
1 Like