Opinions on my list

I’ve been busy catching up on all the things I’ve been ignoring for the last week (My Brother actually called me and said “Hey, where’ve you been, I was worried!” So, now that I have a bit of time:

Girls

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] - [name]Lucky[/name] you, getting him to agree! [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] is a pretty little name, and will age well. A winner of a combo. Congrats on finalising that!

For the boys, [name]Drake[/name] is going to date him in the future and doesn’t age very well. It sounds funny on a grown man, I think. Maddax is one I’d spell [name]Maddox[/name] since that’s how everyone is automatically going to spell it, thanks to [name]Maddox[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name]. Not a favorite of mine.
[name]Eli[/name], I do like but prefer it as a nickname for [name]Elias[/name], [name]Elliot[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name]. [name]Elias[/name] [name]Cole[/name] would be my choice here.

And [name]Noah[/name]'s a lovely choice, Maybe [name]Noah[/name] [name]Robert[/name], from your list?

I think [name]Jill[/name] nailed your style perfectly! :slight_smile: