Opinions on my new list?

Hey everyone! Here is my new and improved list!

[name]Ramona[/name] nn [name]Romy[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name] nn [name]Hattie[/name]
[name]Alberta[/name] nn [name]Birdie[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]/[name]Adelaide[/name] nn [name]Addie[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]
[name]Lena[/name] (pr. [name]Lee[/name]-nuh)
[name]Lena[/name] (pr. [name]Lay[/name]-nuh)
[name]Violet[/name] nn [name]Lettie[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name] nn [name]Sosie[/name], [name]Susie[/name], Sannah
[name]Felicity[/name] nn Fliss
[name]Hana[/name]

What does everyone think? Are any bound to get super popular (I am already aware of [name]Maisie[/name] and [name]Luna[/name] heading up!)?
I would love to hear your opinions!

I am the BIGGEST fan of [name]Ramona[/name] nn [name]Romy[/name]. I just love it. [name]Ramona[/name] is so pretty, and [name]Romy[/name] is fun for a little girl. Pure perfection!

[name]Harriet[/name] is also one of my favourites! I wish with all the heart that it went with my girl names… [name]Hattie[/name] is gorgeous.

[name]Alberta[/name]… not my cup of tea. Seems very stuffy and not feminine. But also i live in [name]Canada[/name], where its a province name… So it would just be weird!

[name]Adeline[/name]/[name]Adelaide[/name]. Never been my favourites, but I think they are classy and and very pretty. [name]Adelaide[/name] is my favourite of the two!

[name]Luna[/name] and [name]Lena[/name] are guilty pleasures of mine. Not because tehy are weird or anything (I think they would work really well for a girl) they just would not fit with my girl names, but I still need them on a list! :slight_smile: Overall I prefer [name]Lena[/name] ([name]Lee[/name]-nuh)

[name]Violet[/name] is getting a bit old for me. But I still love it… Not my favourite of your list though!

[name]Poppy[/name] is gorgeous! So simple, quirky and cute. But for a 40 year old woman…? Not sure about that.

[name]Maisie[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] are both so cute. I prefer [name]Daisy[/name] which was on my own list.

I love [name]Susannah[/name], but something just bugs me about the spelling… :S I looove [name]Sosie[/name] though !

I dislike [name]Felicity[/name], and [name]Hana[/name] is cute, but just so-so. And very dated to me. (There are 5 in my class, so its more like a 20 years ago name to me)

All in all [name]Ramona[/name] and [name]Harriet[/name] are amazing! I can see sisters in the future! :wink:

[name]Ramona[/name]: [name]Ramona[/name] is really growing on me. I think it’s sweet and fun and reminds me completely of the [name]Ramona[/name] books. :slight_smile: I’d look out for its growing popularity, though. I can see this one shooting up.

[name]Harriet[/name]: I’ve never liked [name]Harriet[/name]. It just doesn’t sound nice to me at all. Neither does [name]Hattie[/name]. There’s nothing wrong with it, though.

[name]Alberta[/name]: It reminds me of the place, so it doesn’t seem like a name. I also hate the ‘bert’ sound right in the middle.

[name]Adeline[/name]: Are you pronouncing it -line or -leen? I prefer the second one. Either way it’s not a particular favorite of mine, but nice enough.

[name]Adelaide[/name]: It reminds me of lemonade. That’s my silly reason for not liking this name. But you can ignore that, because it’s totally just me. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Adele[/name] or [name]Adela[/name]? I think they’re both lovely…

[name]Luna[/name]: It reminds me of [name]Luna[/name] Lovegood. Not a horrible association, but that’s all I can see when I picture a [name]Luna[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Lena[/name]: I can’t decide whether my first instinct is to pronounce it ‘lay’ or ‘lee’ at the beginning. I like it as a nickname for [name]Helena[/name], [name]Magdalena[/name], etc.

[name]Violet[/name]: I love [name]Violet[/name]. I know it’s trendy, but I still like it. [name]Lettie[/name] is very cute.

[name]Poppy[/name]: This name has always just seemed ridiculous to me. It sounds like what someone would call their grandpa. I fully endorse it as a nickname, though! [name]Penelope[/name] nn [name]Poppy[/name] would be nice.

[name]Maisie[/name]: Same as [name]Poppy[/name]. All [name]Margaret[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] variations work nicely to get to the nickname [name]Maisie[/name]. But on its own, I wouldn’t do it.

[name]Daisy[/name]: Same as [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Maisie[/name]. I love [name]Marguerite[/name], nn [name]Daisy[/name], though!

[name]Susannah[/name]: I think [name]Susannah[/name]'s really pretty. I can’t decide if I like it with the H or without… my favorite of your nickname options is Sannah. I also like [name]Annie[/name].

[name]Felicity[/name]: This is pretty, but I’ve never been hugely fond of it. It’s sort of hissy. It’s a perfectly fine name, though.

[name]Hana[/name]: This is pronounced ‘hah-na’, right? It has a nice meaning. But I’m totally bored by [name]Hannah[/name], and they’re basically the same.

My favorites are [name]Ramona[/name], [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Susannah[/name]. Overall you have a very nice list! Here are some others you might like:

[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Mina[/name]
[name]Delia[/name]
[name]Theodora[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name]

love [name]Ramona[/name], [name]Maisie[/name], and [name]Luna[/name].

My favorite on your list is [name]Ramona[/name]! It is classic, has an exotic and strong feel to it. Yet it is feminine and [name]Romy[/name] is a sweet and cute nickname. while [name]Ramona[/name] will age beautifully!