Opinions on names for my baby girl :)

[name]Melissa[/name]…Thanks.! I do love flower names! At one point thought I’d like two daughters, one [name]Calla[/name] and One [name]Lily[/name] :slight_smile: CallaRose [name]Lydia[/name] & [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Rome[/name] :slight_smile:

Sorry about [name]Hayden[/name]. It’s a very nice name. :slight_smile: My mistake! (I just meant taking a prefix and adding -den -la -lee)

I should have realized that!! I know a “Cope [name]Hayden[/name]” myself, and I always thought that was such a nice name :slight_smile: [name]Just[/name] goes to show most of the names we use today come from surnames!

susan- I didn’t notice [name]Lilika[/name] when I looked at the post, very cute!

another quick question

[name]Do[/name] you think it would be totally inappropriate to name a girl [name]Liliana[/name] and Nickname her [name]Lila[/name]?? Totally different names, I know. I’m just hesitant to use [name]Lily[/name] because of how much it is used these days - I love both [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Lily[/name]…

or [name]Leela[/name] is nice too… less confusion over pronunciation…

[name]Leela[/name] could be short for:

[name]KALEELA[/name]
KALEELAH
[name]ALEELA[/name]
[name]ALEELAH[/name]
[name]LEELAH[/name]
VALEELAH
[name]GALILAH[/name]
[name]PALILA[/name]

Not [name]Leela[/name]…[name]Lila[/name] - Pronounced Lie- Lah

[name]KAHLILA[/name]

Ohhhh gotcha. Well then… I WAS confused over the pronunciation!

[name]Lyla[/name]?

[name]Delilah[/name]?

I really like [name]Calla[/name] [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Emmerson[/name]. Those are adorable names. I’m not so sure about Harlinn though

I like [name]Calla[/name] out of the first three.

[name]May[/name] I suggest [name]Gaia[/name] and [name]Bronte[/name]

Firstly, I always hesitate to reply against any particular name because there is obviously a reason that someone has it on their short list. However, Harlinn really jumped out at me as a name I would avoid. I had two almost instant associations in my mind and neither is appealing for a little girl: harlot and harlequin.

Harlinn [name]Elodie[/name]

[name]How[/name] about “[name]Calico[/name]”. it’s different and you can call her [name]Calla[/name] or [name]Calli[/name]. Also, someone mentioned [name]Evangeline[/name] and I think that would be great for a girls name and call her “[name]Evan[/name]”.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you mind sharing which site that was ?

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]