Opinions on Names

I just wanted some opinions on these girl names. Which do you prefer? I honestly kind of like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as the middle name for all of them, but I put some others I was contemplating. Any suggestions for different combinations? Also, if you have any other first name ideas that seem similar to these, I’m all ears! :slight_smile: Thanks!!

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

My favourite is [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], it’s very light and airy. I think [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be the perfect combo though. :slight_smile: My least favourite is [name_u]Oakley[/name_u], it’s so masculine and rough around the edges in comparison to sweet [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Callie[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] but I don’t really care for the other two names on your list. Sorry. I think [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are lovely middles paired with [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t listen to anyone who thinks they’re “fillers”. I think what people often miss is that those names are popular middles for a reason. Many people want to use the virtue name [name_f]Grace[/name_f] for their little girl and bless her with that gift just as some parents think of their girls as pretty as a rose and lean that way. Roses were the first flower my husband bought for me when we dated so I used [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a middle. Definitely not a filler name for us. :slight_smile: I am not sure if our styles are a match, I like vintage names. But here are some classic vintage and more exotic vintage names to consider:
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Camellia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Jacinta[/name_f]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
Liviana
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariah[/name_f]
[name_f]Melisande[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadine[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Oona[/name_f]
[name_f]Orianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Orla[/name_f]
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f]
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Sarai[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Theresa[/name_f]
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f]
[name_f]Veda[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

[name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] would be my top pick
[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] I like too
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in not sure how I feel about [name_u]Oakley[/name_u],

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] Gracee