[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Jacinda[/name_f]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]

[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] Rosamel
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f]

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]

t.i.a, x

[name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] - for a boy, great! Nice flow and very cohesive
[name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - I quite like [name_u]Colby[/name_u] with [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - the rhythm is great and they fit well

[name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] - [name_f]Roxy[/name_f] is one I haven’t seen much on NB but its sweet and fun, but also tough. I like it with [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]. [name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] would be nice too, or [name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f]

[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Jacinda[/name_f]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] - I think my favourite of these is [name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] - a nice balance between unisex and frilly. I like [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] too and that would give the possibility of [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] as a nn which might be fun. [name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] or [name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] would be sweet too

[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] Rosamel
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f] - [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] Rosamel is intriguing! I’ve never come across Rosamel before

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] - [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] would be my preference. I think the sounds work better.

[name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] - I can’t tell you how much I love this! If my son had been a daughter, [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] would have been the first name.

[name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - this is very nice.

[name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] - I like it, but prefer [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Jensen[/name_u].
[name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] even more than [name_f]Brielle[/name_f].

[name_u]Leland[/name_u][name_f]Jacinda[/name_f], [name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], and [name_u]Leland[/name_u][name_f]Francesca[/name_f]: [name_u]Leland[/name_u] is not my favorite, but I could see it growing on me. I love [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]!

[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] Rosamel, [name_u]Tatum[/name_u]
[name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f]: [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] is nice. I like it best with [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f].

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]: I love [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]!

[name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Jensen[/name_u]/[name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]- [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] reads very masculine for me- I don’t mind either name on a girl or them together but for practicality it might be a bit hard for her if her full name is unisex (this is coming from someone with a unisex name who has had trouble with it at times!). I like [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] much better! It has a spunky feel and the names sound great together.

[name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]/[name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]- [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] is my favorite of [name_f]Roxy[/name_f], [name_f]Brielle[/name_f], and [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f], but I think I like [name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] better together.

[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Jacinda[/name_f]/[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]/[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]- I haven’t heard [name_u]Leland[/name_u] on a girl before but I like it a lot! If [name_f]Ireland[/name_f]/[name_u]Holland[/name_u]/etc can be girl’s names then [name_u]Leland[/name_u] fits perfectly. I think [name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is my favorite just because of how the names sound together.

[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] Rosamel/[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f]- I like [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] on a girl! I like both combos but I think [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] Rosamel sounds nicer to me for some reason.

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]/[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]- [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] is purely a boys name to me- I like the sound of it on a girl a lot, but I just can’t envision a girl named [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] more, but I think both names could have the same problems as I explained for [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Jensen[/name_u].

My favorites out of all of them are probably [name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], then [name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f], then [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!

@greyblue: i agree with the sounds i just didn’t know if it was too sing-songy especially in aus with “waltz sing matilda”…
i really like your suggestion of [name_f]Eliora[/name_f]/[name_f]Elora[/name_f]! i’m not a super fan of frilly names but [name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] looks soo pretty written down and as much as i love [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] i think i like the nn [name_f]Lilo[/name_f] for [name_u]Leland[/name_u] a bit better
Rosamel i stumbled across looking at flowers, again not a big fan but searched there because of the unisex names
i agree with [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]!

@pamjsg99: i have an almost love/hate relationship with [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] and i think i might love it with [name_u]Colby[/name_u]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u] has been sitting with me for quite some time, only just started playing around with it
do you prefer [name_u]Tatum[/name_u]/Taytum with or without the ‘y’?

@cameronmarie: interesting… gives me something to think about as i’ve always thought of [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] as female but thanks!
i have see [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] spelt [name_m]Esra[/name_m] and people seem to think that is more feminine but not 100% on the ‘s’

I want to like [name_u]Colby[/name_u] on a girl but I just can’t quite get my head around it. Perhaps if it were spelt [name_u]Colbie[/name_u] I’d be able to see it more? [name_u]Colbie[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is cute, but [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is so sweet I’d much rather her in the first spot. [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] is all completely boy to me.

I hope this doesn’t come across as really bad but [name_f]Roxy[/name_f] feels a bit more like a dog name to me. I’d also much rather it as a nickname, presumably for [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] (which I’m still not a fan of.) [name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] has something spunky about it though, but [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] feels too trendy and false for me.

I’m not entirely sure how to pronounce [name_u]Leland[/name_u] so I don’t really know what opinion to give. I like both [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], but [name_f]Jacinda[/name_f] is a little strange imo.

[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] is cute on a girl! [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f] is actually very sweet, even though I’d rather see a more traditional female name in the middle spot. Rosamel sounds smooshed and made up.

I prefer [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] on a boy, but it’s not terrible on a girl. I love [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] on a girl but here I think [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] is more obviously feminine, whereas [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] sounds a bit like a firstname-surname combo.

@carysmarie: thanks for the feedback and suggestions! [name_f]Roxy[/name_f] is one of the few names that i struggle to find a “full” first name for, i’m not a fan of [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f]/[name_f]Roxanna[/name_f]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u] is pronounced as it looks ‘lee-land’
do you prefer [name_u]Tatum[/name_u]/Taytum with or without the ‘y’? and what are your thoughts on [name_m]Esra[/name_m] with an ‘s’

My favorite is [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. Honorable mention to [name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f].

@erinbeth: thanks

what do we think of [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] vs Taytum and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] vs [name_m]Esra[/name_m]?

I really like [name_u]Tatum[/name_u], and I would definitely spell it this way, not Taytum. Taytum just looks like you’re trying too hard or don’t have confidence in the name. I’m not a fan of [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], but if you really have to use it for a girl I would spell it [name_m]Esra[/name_m] - just seems to take it away from the very masculine [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] for me.

My favourites are [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f] and [name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

@araminty: thanks! i first fell in love with just [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] and [name_m]Esra[/name_m] is growing on me…

[name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] - sounds good even though I’m not a [name_u]Colby[/name_u] fan
[name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - I wouldn’t give a boy a girl’s middle name

[name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] - sounds like a stripper
[name_f]Roxy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] - sounds like a rehabilitated stripper

[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Jacinda[/name_f]- [name_u]Leland[/name_u] is a boy’s name
[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]

[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] Rosamel - sounds like a baked potato cooked in rosemary and melons
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f] - sounds like a fruity potato salad

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] - [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] is a boy’s name. Not suitable for a girl.
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]