Opinions on new combos

I’ve done one of these before but I’ve recently changed my combos slightly and would love to hear what people think, whether it’s which is your favourite, thoughts on individual names, or changes you would make. I’ll also include a breakdown of each name.

Girls
Rosenna [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum liked the name [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] for me, so Rosenna is a slight nod towards that. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] was going to be my middle name but is mostly in honour of my great aunt, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] (so I would have had her name but reversed). [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is simply my favourite season.

Lilawyn [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] - Lilawyn is also a nod to [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f], but mostly in honour of my mum (her name is [name_f]Susan[/name_f] which means lily). The ‘wyn’ at the end is also in honour of my welsh heritage. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] I’ve included for very personal family reasons. [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] is just a name I really like and think flows quite well with the other names.

Mariposa [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] - Not much in way of honour names with this one, I just really like [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] and [name_f]Fauna[/name_f]. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] though is in honour of my great-grandma.

Briar-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] - I’m not planning on using all these names, which is why I have another rose name. Again, not much for honour names, but [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] honours a lot of people at once. [name_f]My[/name_f] nan’s name was [name_f]Maureen[/name_f] and my aunts and my mother all have a variation of her name as their middle (my mum being [name_f]Maureen[/name_f], and my aunts being [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_u]Marie[/name_u]). One of my aunt’s is also called [name_u]Anne[/name_u], so this way I’m able to honour four people together with a name that I love.

Boys
[name_u]Carlin[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] - [name_m]David[/name_m] was my grandfather’s middle name and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is my brother’s. [name_u]Carlin[/name_u], again, is just another name I like.

Noah [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] - [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is just another name I like. [name_f]My[/name_f] brother is [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m], but [name_m]Richard[/name_m] was also my grandfather’s first name.

Oscar [name_m]Derek[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] - [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]’s the same as the previous first names. [name_m]Derek[/name_m] is my granddad and [name_u]James[/name_u] is my dad’s middle name.

Harrison [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] - Big fan of the Beatles, especially [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]. [name_m]Simon[/name_m] is my dad’s first name. [name_m]Philip[/name_m] is in honour of my great-uncle [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and my grandma [name_f]Philippa[/name_f].

I counted and altogether I’ve managed to honour 15 people in 11 names, so I think I’ve done a pretty good job, especially since I was also able to include names that I just really love. Anyways, I would love to hear what you all think! TIA

Roseena is very pretty and unexpected. Paired with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], it’s a lovely combo.
[name_u]Carlin[/name_u] is unexpected and has a nice sound. [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is a classic that adds sophistication to a name.
I’m kind of preferring [name_u]Noa[/name_u] for girls now, since it gives it an air of unexpectedness while retaining its solid roots.

Rosenna [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]: I would just do Rosenna [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], Rosenna [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] sounds a bit too much, imo.
Lilawyn [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Maeva[/name_f]: I think I would do another variation of [name_f]Emma[/name_f] or change [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] to [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], since both names ends with ‘a’ it messes up the flow a bit. But if it was [name_f]Emma[/name_f] Lilawyn [name_f]Maeva[/name_f], I think it would flow more nicely.
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Fauna[/name_f]: I quite enjoy this.
[name_u]Briar[/name_u]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]: I would either [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u], or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u].
And I actually love all your boy combos!

They sound great! Here are my only suggestions:

[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] - I think this would flow much better with a one syllable name at the end. Maybe…
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]

[name_u]Briar[/name_u]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] - this is just a lot of names. I don’t think [name_u]Briar[/name_u]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] flows very well with two middle names, since it is double barreled. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Briar[/name_u]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marielle[/name_f] or [name_u]Briar[/name_u]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f]?

The rest sound wonderful! I hope this was helpful!