See the results of this poll: Lacey, Pearl, William and

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Molly Reeves: 15 (44%)
  • Vera Reeves: 7 (21%)
  • Rosa Reeves: 4 (12%)
  • Gretel Reeves: 3 (9%)
  • Arla Reeves: 2 (6%)
  • Holly Reeves: 3 (9%)

I think [name]Molly[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name] is lovely and goes perfectly with your other children’s names. :slight_smile: It’s my favourite by far! I think [name]Holly[/name] is sweet too, but [name]Molly[/name] has a special something extra to me. The only name I’m not a big fan of is [name]Gretel[/name], simply because all I think of is ‘[name]Hansel[/name] and [name]Gretl[/name]’ unfortunately!

1 [name]Holly[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
2 [name]Molly[/name] [name]Gwyneira[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
3 [name]Vera[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]

[name]Holly[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] is my [name]Favorite[/name]:slight_smile:

Favorte is [name]Molly[/name] [name]Gwyneira[/name]
Second [name]Gretel[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]
Third [name]Arla[/name] Birallen

I voted for [name]Rosa[/name] which is so charming with your other kids names but [name]Molly[/name] was a very close second! I like [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] or [name]Molly[/name] [name]Gwyneira[/name] [name]Reeves[/name].

I picked [name]Vera[/name], although I like them all except [name]Holly[/name] & [name]Molly[/name]. I just can’t make those two go with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name].

[name]Love[/name] [name]Vera[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] especially with the other names. Really like [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]
and have always loved [name]Rhiannon[/name] but it doesn’t seem too go too smoothly with your first name choices, still a beautiful name. Can’t honestly say I’m too fond of the others.

[name]Vera[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] reminds me of [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Veira[/name] the former Today show host. Not nec. a bad thing it just reminds me of her name.

Another vote for [name]Holly[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]!

I voted for [name]Molly[/name] but I also love [name]Gretel[/name], I just felt [name]Molly[/name] fitted more with your other childrens’ names. Out of your middle names I love [name]Gwyneira[/name] and think it fits perfectly with [name]Morgana[/name], [name]Isolde[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name]. [name]Rhiannon[/name] is also beautiful. My top combo would be [name]Molly[/name] [name]Gwyneira[/name], followed by [name]Gretel[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name].

Also, I would just like to say how happy your childrens’ names make me! I adore all of their first names, especially [name]Pearl[/name], and their middle names are stunning. All three are long favourites of mine and I am so excited to find someone who has used them all :smiley: Plus, they make such a good sibset with the Arthurian legend connection. My heart skipped a beat when I read them! In fact, I love [name]Morgana[/name] and the character [name]Morgana[/name] le [name]Faye[/name] so much that I used it for my user name.

Sorry to go on so much, but I just had to say how much I love your name choices. And after all that, I hope I actually helped answer your question!

I picked [name]Molly[/name] because I like the name the best. I think [name]Vera[/name] and [name]Rosa[/name] might ‘go’ better with [name]Pearl[/name]. [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] seem different enough from each other and I think [name]Molly[/name] and [name]Lacey[/name] work. [name]William[/name] is classic and hard to clash with it.

Sometimes people pick the first name on the list. If you have time you can do the poll again (in a few weeks) and have the names in a different order. See if that changes the results.