Opinions on our final list

It could always change, but I don’t think it’s likely that it will. We will go into labor with these 4 names and hopefully one will just seem to be the right fit for our little girl. WDYT?

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Carol[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Nina[/name] [name]Carol[/name]/[name]Caroline[/name] (still unsure about MN)

[name]Sadie[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Elena[/name] will be our backups.

[name]Nina[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is my favorite, by far!

[name]Felicity[/name] - ok
[name]Phoebe[/name] - cute
[name]Violet[/name] - love
[name]Nina[/name] - ok
[name]Sadie[/name] - I don’t like it
[name]Ruby[/name] - very cute
[name]Fiona[/name] - cute
[name]Elena[/name] - Mmhh, I have mixed emotions. I love how you pronounce it [name]Elaina[/name] but [name]Elena[/name] is ok for me.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Violet[/name] : )

Firstly, I think [name]Nina[/name] should definitely be paired with [name]Caroline[/name]. I like the 2-3 syllable count ([name]Nina[/name] [name]Carol[/name] sounds choppy).

All four choices are feminine and distinctive, in an understated way. [name]Violet[/name] is the most popular of the four, [name]Nina[/name] is the least common (due, in the US, to the common Spanish word “nina,” ‘girl.’)

It depends on which style you’re after. [name]Felicity[/name] is crisp and buttoned-up, with a uplifting meaning; [name]Phoebe[/name] is sunny and cheerful; [name]Violet[/name] is more retiring; [name]Nina[/name] is simpler.

It’s so funny how different the responses are this week than last week. I don’t think anyone said they loved [name]Violet[/name] from our list of possibilities and now it’s the favorite. Interesting.

I have had the exact name, [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], on my list for years. [name]Love[/name] it! It’s great to say, not popular, beautiful.

My favorite is [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], followed by [name]Violet[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]!

I love [name]Violet[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], and [name]Ruby[/name]. [name]Felicity[/name] is OK. [name]Caroline[/name] is a beautiful middle choice.

Thanks everyone for your opinions. [name]Blade[/name]'s post made me remember I had been meaning to post. “Describe a person with this name” thread. So I’ll do that now.

My favorite is [name]Phoebe[/name]. It has such a pretty sound.