Opinions on our list of names

We are Due in February, and we do not know the gender!

As I posted in the Girls name Board, we are wanting to name this child after our moms (our fathers already have a namesake or 2! and the Grandma’s are feeling left out). Thinking of using my mothers maiden name [name]Irvine[/name] and Dh’s moms middle name [name]Frances[/name], but with the male spelling.

[name]Baby[/name] will have 2 last names, so thought [name]Irvine[/name] shouldn’t be next to the last names as that would make 3 in a row… thoughts?

These are our choices so far for boys

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Irvine[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Irvine[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Irvine[/name] [name]Francis[/name]

Other names we like are [name]Xavier[/name] & [name]Callum[/name] however both have had a lot of negative feedback
Dh also likes, (and I don’t) [name]Arnold[/name], [name]Nils[/name], [name]Gustav[/name] NN [name]Gus[/name]
I like [name]Philip[/name] and DH doesn’t

Thanks in advance for your opinions and any suggestions are welcome!!

I like [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Irvine[/name] [name]Francis[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] [name]Irvine[/name] [name]Francis[/name], but [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Irvine[/name] [name]Francis[/name] I don’t. I think that [name]Nils[/name] is a very cute name too. And what do you think of [name]Eliah[/name] [name]Irvine[/name] [name]Francis[/name]?!?

My favorites are [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Irvine[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
love it!

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Irvine[/name] [name]Francis[/name] is my favorite, but, if I understand this clearly, the baby will have two last names in addition to that? Personally, that seems like a total mouthful of a name, and, if you are using two other last names, I’d use [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Francis[/name] alone.

Best wishes :slight_smile:

Thanks for all of the opinions! It truly is a hard choice, and I am not sure how we will choose!

I have never heard the name [name]Eliah[/name]… looking it up now.

I realize that that is a lot of names for a little boy, however, because the grandma’s both feel slighted that no one has named a child after either of them, in this instance both need to be honored, and the 2 last names is not negotiable for me :wink: but thanks for the honest feedback!