Opinions on our top 4 boy names

Hello!

I am looking for opinions on our top four boy names, good and bad! All middle names are honor names. If it helps, our first name is one syllable and starts with a vowel.

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is my favorite, although the flow with [name_u]Lee[/name_u] isn’t the best. Considering the first names are the ones that get used most, [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] is by far the most handsome and distinctive to me. I really like [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] too, and so that’s my second option. Have you thought of [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] or [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]?

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] are my favorites. I think I like [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] the best.

I would rank them [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_u]Cameron[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]. I guess [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] sounds a little like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] but I think it’s still OK. I like the nickname [name_m]Wes[/name_m]. I can’t decide if I like [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], it feels trendy but maybe just because I haven’t heard it much.

I never heard [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] sounding like [name_f]Emily[/name_f], thank you for pointing that out! I feel the same about [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]. I’m drawn to it but can’t decide if I’d ever really use it.

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is my favorite followed closely by [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] would be my third choice.

Here’s how I’d rank them in order of preference:

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

Objectively I think [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] sounds the best, but I’m not loving it with [name_u]Lee[/name_u] as a MN. Maybe [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] or [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]?

I like [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] the best. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] or [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u].

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] sounds awesome. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] was on my original huge name list!

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is my favourite, and [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is my least favourite. Good luck! :slight_smile:

I would rank them [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u].