Opinions on Quinn?

What do we think of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] for a boy? Give me all your thoughts :blush:

1 Like

I really love [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] for a boy! Simple but lively- brightened by the jaunty Q- and soft but strong.

^^ Exactly this!

It’s sweet, yet often overlooked as a boy name, and I think it deserves more use! I actually used to have a friend named Quinn — he was in my class at school until his family moved away when we were in second grade. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only Quinn’s I know (both child and adult) are girls so for me it’s harder to see. But I do think it’s easier for me to envision then other names people on Nameberry suggest for being unisex.

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is great for a boy - snappy, gentle and cool

I agree with other posters that it’s very jaunty and charming! It’s snappy and strong and I love it for a boy.

I love [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] on a boy! One syllable, quirky, cool - feels very on trend with names like [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_m]Crew[/name_m], [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], [name_u]Tate[/name_u], [name_m]Nash[/name_m], etc…

I love [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] as a boy! I think [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is one of the best unisex names out there.

The only Quinns [name_u]Ive[/name_u] known have been boys. So I think its great, its soft but straightforward.

I think of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] more as a feminine name since all the Quinn’s I know are female. Although, these days more names are becoming unisex.