Opinions on same letter siblings? Suggestions?

My cousin and his wife are having twin boys in [name]June[/name]. He’s become quite a name nerd in the process, and I’ve gladly been helping. Recently they shared their current top picks: [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Louis[/name] & [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Declan[/name]. ([name]Bram[/name] & [name]Gus[/name]) I actually really like it, a lot! I’m usually really against same letter siblings, but these seem to be made for brothers. Anyway, [name]Mike[/name] (my cousin) said if I had any suggestions he’d be glad to hear them. So I’m looking for suggestions that do not start with A to go with one of these choices. Middle names stay by the way! Thanks

[name]Bram[/name] and [name]Gus[/name] are so cute together! [name]Even[/name] though the first initials are the same, the nicknames are different enough that I think it works.

What about:

[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]

I actually quite like those two together. [name]Both[/name] are very distinguished. I generally dislike siblings with matching letters as I think siblings should has individual names.

She might also like

[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]David[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Ezekiel[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Owen[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] & [name]Edward[/name]

[name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Felix[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Silas[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Owen[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Paxton[/name]

[name]Anderson[/name], [name]Asher[/name], [name]Ashton[/name]

I really like [name]Abraham[/name] and [name]Augustus[/name]! I think they sound perfect together and I wouldn’t suggest anything else :slight_smile:

No suggestions-I don’t think they can beat those names! [name]Even[/name] the nicknames are good and I don’t usually like nicknames.

I don’t usually like names that start with the same letter for twins but [name]Abraham[/name] and [name]Augustus[/name] are oh so great together!

Ideas:

• [name]Barnaby[/name]
  • [name]Theodore[/name]
  • [name]Julius[/name]
  • [name]Frederick[/name]
  • [name]Edgar[/name]
  • [name]Willard[/name]
  • [name]Murray[/name]
  • [name]Wyatt[/name]

I would prefer [name]Abraham[/name] and [name]August[/name], but I think the nicknames are perfect!

I love it & the nn are great!

Yeah, for twins I actually think subtle connections are nice : D.
[name]Both[/name] start with A but it’s even a different sound with the A, long A in [name]Abraham[/name] and “aw/ah” (depending on accent) spelled Au in [name]Augustus[/name].
[name]Both[/name] names are lengthy, older/classic, they do suit each other well.
As pp’s have said, [name]Bram[/name] and [name]Gus[/name] are really nice nn’s together.
I think they’re set, but if they want more suggestions…
I could also like:

[name]Abraham[/name] and [name]Solomon[/name] ([name]Bram[/name] and [name]Sol[/name])
[name]Abraham[/name] and [name]Ezekiel[/name] ([name]Bram[/name] and [name]Zeke[/name])
[name]Abraham[/name] and [name]Jethro[/name] ([name]Bram[/name] and [name]Jett[/name])
[name]Maximilian[/name] and [name]Augustus[/name] ([name]Max[/name] and [name]Gus[/name])
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Augustus[/name] ([name]Bastian[/name] and [name]Gus[/name])
[name]Leopold[/name] and [name]Augustus[/name] ([name]Leo[/name] and [name]Gus[/name])

Thanks so much for all your feedback! I’ve just sent him the link so he can see all the great suggestions! I think he’ll be flattered and reassured by all your kind comments :slight_smile: I’ll be sure to update any changes or new favorites when he gets back to me. Thanks again berries!