Opinions on short list!

Hello! I’d love opinions and thoughts on our short list. Last name is [name_m]French[/name_m] and 3 syllables, starting with a B.

Especially would love thoughts on [name_m]Luke[/name_m] vs. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] vs. [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]!

[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] nn [name_m]Dex[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] / [name_u]Luca[/name_u] / [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

I don’t like [name_m]Declan[/name_m] or [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. I’m neutral on [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]. The others are great choices

I definitely prefer [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. It just feels fresher to me. I dislike [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] but I do like [name_m]Declan[/name_m]. Esp with nn [name_m]Dex[/name_m]. I don’t like [name_u]Hunter[/name_u].
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] is my favorite!

I love [name_u]Luca[/name_u]/[name_m]Luke[/name_m] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. The others are nice, also, but these are my favorites.

Okay, my son’s name is [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] and he is an adult and he still loves it and so do we still. But it has gotten more popular.

So [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]French[/name_m] sounds great to me.

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] is a name I love, but I don’t like it with [name_m]French[/name_m].

My favorite is [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] of the 3 similar names, because it blends well with [name_m]French[/name_m].

So my two favorites are [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]French[/name_m] and [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]French[/name_m].

I really like [name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_m]Declan[/name_m] … Those would be my picks.

As far as the other question … I prefer [name_m]Lucas[/name_m].

I also love [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_m]Declan[/name_m]. I prefer [name_m]Luke[/name_m] over [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u].

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] - love but sounds a bit short with your first name
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m] - like, but not as much as [name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u] - this is the only one I don’t absolutely love…
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] nn [name_m]Dex[/name_m] - love this! sounds great with your surname
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] / [name_u]Luca[/name_u] / [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] - I like all three but I would say with your last name [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] or [name_m]Luka[/name_m] - [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]French[/name_m] sounds quite brusque all on its own.

Thanks!

I think my post was confusing. Our last name isn’t [name_m]French[/name_m], but of [name_m]French[/name_m] origin! It’s quite long and begins with a B.

[name_m]How[/name_m] does the last name end? What sound/letter?

with a french last name i quite like finn and lucas, especially if it’s long.

It ends in “ette”

I like [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]. I prefer [name_u]Luca[/name_u] to [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] - it feels fresher and more sophisticated. I’m not sure I like the alliteration of [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]French[/name_m], so my top pick would be [name_u]Luca[/name_u].