Opinions on sibling name

We have a daughter named [name_u]June[/name_u] with a son on the way. Which sibling set do you think sounds best? [name_u]Or[/name_u] any other input.

[name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_u]Beck[/name_u]

1 Like

I love [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m]!

I agree, I adore [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] together!

I like [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]Beck[/name_u] - I think [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is my favourite though - slightly naturey and cool, but sweet too.

I think all sound good but prefer [name_m]Graham[/name_m] the most!

i love june and beck together !! both sweet, sleek, and with a pretty nature connection

I like [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]Beck[/name_u] together best.

[name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]Beck[/name_u] are so cool together!

[name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]Beck[/name_u] are so great together!

I like [name_m]Graham[/name_m] with [name_u]June[/name_u], but it depends on the pronunciation. I pronounce [name_m]Graham[/name_m] as two syllables, but I know it can be said as one syllable - in which case I prefer [name_m]Grant[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Beck[/name_u] feels very different to [name_u]June[/name_u] (and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m] too!) It’s not a problem, just something to be aware of as I think people could be more curious why you chose [name_u]Beck[/name_u].

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] is my favourite alongside [name_u]June[/name_u].

I like [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m].

I love [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]Beck[/name_u] :heart:

[name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_m]Graham[/name_m] is a beautiful set! That’s my favorite.

[name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_u]Beck[/name_u] are lovely together!

[name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_m]Graham[/name_m]!