Opinions on Solaine?

I just came across this name and want some feedback! It fits most of my criteria and I think it looks really pretty.

But…I’ve never heard the name in real life! Has anyone? Is it dated in [name_f]France[/name_f]? What is the most appropriate pronounciation? Too close to [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]? What do you think?

I haven’t seen this particular version before, but [name_f]Solenne[/name_f], [name_m]Sol[/name_m]ène, [name_f]Solana[/name_f], [name_f]Soline[/name_f] and Solemnia (also [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]) are found in my collection which means I at some point read about them from semi-serious sources. I think I like all of these more, but I’m generally not fond of the -aine ending ([name_f]Marjolaine[/name_f] and [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f] being the only exceptions).

As for pronunciations I don’t think it’s more complicated than it looks. Have no clue how it’s perceived in [name_f]France[/name_f]. When saying it, it feels heaps lighter than [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] which I find very dreary/gloomy.