Opinions on the name Lucy?

What do you think of the name [name]Lucy[/name] for a girl? Not as a nickname for [name]Luciana[/name], [name]Lucille[/name], ect, but as a name itself.

Adorable! Simply lovely. I’d use a more, I don’t know, interesting middle name, but still classic in feel…

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Cornelia[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elvira[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Estella[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]

I absolutely love the name [name]Lucy[/name]! It feels so cheerful and spunky to me, and I also think it’s elegant on an adult. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Lucy[/name]'s cute, I like it, but I’d give the girl a full name so they’re never told “your name is [name]Lucille[/name] etc.” I knew a girl named [name]Jill[/name] who went through her entire life being told her name was [name]Jillian[/name], so you can call her [name]Lucy[/name] all the time, but on her birth certificate give her [name]Lucille[/name] or [name]Luciana[/name] or something.

Help me please https://nameberry.com/nametalk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4741&sid=abca28198aa70e4c07623980d5f420d7

[name]Lucy[/name]'s darling! Especially because it reminds me of [name]Lucy[/name] from [name]Bram[/name] Stoker’s Dracula; she was supposed to be wonderfully sweet, pure, and kind. (: I rather [name]Lucy[/name] itself, then have to use it as a nickname, however.

I love this name! Would have used it myself but a good friend named her daughter [name]Lucy[/name] before I had the chance. Great, classic name that works as well in adult life as on an adorable toddler.

I simply love [name]Lucy[/name], and I love it on its own. It’s actually on my shortlist should I have another daughter. I think it’s classic, spunky, sweet and ages well. All the elements I enjoy in a name.

Best of luck to you!

[name]Lucy[/name] is very pretty and strong on its own.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] on her own! So cute and spunky, but fit for an adult.

I love the name [name]Lucy[/name].