Opinions on the name Romilly

I have recently started to like the name [name]Romilly[/name] and I was wondering what other people thought of the name. Also what is the more common pronounciation because I have heard a lot of different ones.

I love [name]Romilly[/name], but am also slightly confused about its pronunciation. I think the pronunciation that comes most intuitively to me, and the one that I use the most, is ROM-i-lee, like a combination of CD-ROM and [name]Emily[/name].

However, I think that the idea of [name]Romilly[/name] nicknamed [name]Romy[/name] is really cute, and I pronounce [name]Romy[/name] like ROW-mee. I don’t really know how that works. Maybe it doesn’t.

i love [name]Romilly[/name] if pronunced Roh-millie. Nn [name]Millie[/name] or [name]Romy[/name] (roh-mee).

I really like it! [name]Romy[/name] is cute too

I prn it the same as nono.

[name]Romy[/name] is cute, but I prn it Roh-mee.

~[name]Jasmine[/name]

I prefer [name]Milly[/name] as a nickname for [name]Romilly[/name]. My sister knows one and says she says it Roh-mill-ee, like row your boat. I’ve heard Rom-illy like a CD-Rom as well, and I think both are legit.

It’s pretty

I have really started loving this lately! I pronounce it [name]Rah[/name]-mill–ee

I prn Rah-muh-lee. Cute. I don’t like [name]Romy[/name] for a nn but I think I’m in the minority on here. I also absolutely love the name [name]Romola[/name], prn the same except lah at the end.

My daughter is [name]Romilly[/name] (ROM-ilee) - like CD-rom… but we call her [name]Romy[/name] (ROW-me) like row a boat 95% of the time. [name]Adore[/name] the name and have never regretted choosing it!

Oh my gosh! I have forever loved this name, and always wished this was my name instead of boring old [name]Charlotte[/name]. (At least I got [name]Charlie[/name] in fifth grade) I love this name, and I pronounce it, ROM-ILL-EE (CD-ROM) (Ill, like you’re sick) (and plain old e)
[name]Love[/name] the name, and it’s not very common at all, which is very good! Go for it!