Opinions on the sibset

Just out of curiosity, what are your opinions on the sibset [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] they “match”? Are the stylistically similar are different?
[name_f]Tia[/name_f]!
~ [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

I think they match pretty well; they both seem very bright!

1 Like

They definitely match!

Although, I would order them as [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] for a softer flow. But either way, that’s not a big deal.

1 Like

I think they match well! [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is a little less feminine sounding than [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] too me, but I think they sound good together.

1 Like

I like them together. They are different enough to give freedom for each daughter to express herself.

1 Like

I was going to say that I don’t love them as sisters, but they sound okay together ([name_u]Ruby[/name_u] seems more sleek to me and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] more frilly). But [name_f]Nora[/name_f]’s right, they do both feel very bright and happy, so in that context, I think they go very well together!!

3 Likes

Ruby and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] are sweet together

1 Like

I think they work quite well together!:grin:

1 Like

I agree with them both being bright, cheery names so I think they could well together!

1 Like

They definitely match and stylistically different to not be too matchy.

1 Like

Very nice together and if [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] preferred to be called [name_f]Lily[/name_f] at any point, [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are sweet too :green_heart:

1 Like

I like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] together!

1 Like

A beautiful sibset! Gorgeous!

1 Like