Opinions on these 5 boys' names. Stuck!

We’ve chosen 5 of our favorite, and need help narrowing it down.
Looking for some honest opinions? :slight_smile:

Reid, Wyatt, Silas, Quil & Cole

Sisters; Ruby, Olive, Hazel, (Imogen, Piper)

1 [name]Silas[/name] - I think this Biblical name would work the best with the five “sisters” in your signature
2 [name]Reid[/name] - Distinguished name that would be a fine match for an [name]Olive[/name] or [name]Hazel[/name]
3 [name]Wyatt[/name] - A little more Western in feel but I think it would be a great sibling name for a [name]Ruby[/name] or a [name]Piper[/name].

Quil and [name]Cole[/name] would be better in the middle spot in my opinion.

I love Quil, it’s so cool! If you’re worried about it matching your sibset it probably isn’t the best choice but it is my favorite from your list! I think [name]Cole[/name] would go best with your daughters names, it seems to have a similar feel to them. Short and spunky.

[name]Reid[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] are my favorites.

I like [name]Silas[/name] best, though [name]Reid[/name] is a close second. [name]Cole[/name] is a more distant third for me.

I like [name]Wyatt[/name] best, then [name]Silas[/name]. [name]Cole[/name] sounds a little commonplace next to the sisters.

[name]Reid[/name] seems like it fits the style of your girls names best. I like [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Silas[/name] as well

Thanks so much everyone!
Think we’ve narrowed it down to [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Reid[/name] & Quil!