[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]
[name_f]Alia[/name_f] (?spelling?)
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]

[name_u]Embry[/name_u]- Reminds me of embryo.
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]- A lovely middle, but could be a little too out there as a first name.
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]- I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! Smart and cute and fun. [name_m]How[/name_m] pretty!
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]- I used to like [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], but then I watched a certain episode of Toddlers and Tiaras with a [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] on it, and it ruined the name for me.
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]- I imagine a lot of, “Hey there, [name_u]Sailor[/name_u]!” jokes might get old.
[name_f]Alia[/name_f]- [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f], maybe? Either way, I’m not a fan.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]- Gorgeous. A lovely classic.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]- Ditto [name_f]Lily[/name_f].
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]- An absolutely perfect name. Nickname [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] could be adorable, as well.
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]- I love [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]! [name_m]How[/name_m] beautiful!

Top 3:
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]

Good luck!

[name_u]Embry[/name_u]- Nms, reminds me of an embryo
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]- More of a guilty pleasure name for me, a little too out there
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]-I like this
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]-Nms, I picture a little girl with curly blonde pigtails every time I hear this name.(But maybe thats what you like? Haha)
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]-again, nms, but I do like the sound of it
[name_f]Alia[/name_f]- I do think this has a pretty sound, but I see your issues with spelling. There are some ridiculous spellings like [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] and Alleyah… [name_f]Alia[/name_f] is probably the best… but it still seems incomplete to me… Allia? [name_f]Allea[/name_f]? [name_f]Aliya[/name_f]? I have no idea! Haha :slight_smile:
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-So cute! But a bit popular
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]-[name_f]LOVE[/name_f].
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]-I really like this!
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]-Not my favorite, but I kinda like it.

My favorites are definately [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u]! :slight_smile:

[name_u]Embry[/name_u]- nms
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]- nms. a little too hippie for me.
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]- nms. prefer as a middle. It’s a little masculine imo.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]- makes me think of brad paisley and all those “toddlers and tiaras” girls. NOT in a good way
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]- makes me think of “sailor moon”. Doesn’t seem like a little girl’s name. Not a name I can picture on a 45 year old woman with a career and family.
[name_f]Alia[/name_f] (?spelling?)- reminds me of the dead singer (if you’re going for [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f])
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]- my favorite of the bunch
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]- pretty but a little hippie for me.
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]- see willow
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]- pretty

Thank you for your honest opinions, they are helpful.

[name_u]Embry[/name_u]- I have Emberley/[name_f]Emberly[/name_f] on my favorites list, but [name_u]Embry[/name_u] I don’t care for.
I like [name_u]Emery[/name_u] as well, [name_u]Ember[/name_u], or even Emberlyn, just not [name_u]Embry[/name_u]. [name_f]Cambrie[/name_f] is cute, maybe you like it as well as [name_u]Embry[/name_u]?
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] I like a lot.
[name_u]Sage[/name_u], I like it, about as much as I like [name_f]Paige[/name_f]. Short, pretty, feminine, etc.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]- It’s ok. I don’t mind it, but it is almost as though I am tolerating it. I am not judging you for liking it-I love some really weird names, many people on here would dislike many of the names I love. No offense.
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]-This isn’t really my taste
[name_f]Alia[/name_f]-I don’t quite know if it is supposed to be [name_m]AH[/name_m]-lee-yah, ah-[name_u]LEE[/name_u]-ya, etc. Maybe it needs a different spelling.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]- Is ok-cute enough, but I prefer [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] in full.
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] isn’t my taste really. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]? I actually even like [name_u]January[/name_u] with Janny as a nn, so maybe I have more of a quirky taste than most. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Embry[/name_u] is also not my style.
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] Strangely enough (I’m conservative about names) I like this. I think it could work as a first name.
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] Really nice, another name from my list. Could work as a first or middle name, but not [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] as a combo.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] makes me of a paisley pattern. NMS
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u] Sort of a guilty pleasure for me. Keep in mind I think there are people who would say yes to every one of these. You have some conservative namers going over these.
[name_f]Alia[/name_f] not my favorite. Never seen it before it could grow on me. I used to not like Alora, but now it’s grown on me. It reminds of Alora, because my mother the ultra-repressive, conservative, traditionalist name would think you meant [name_f]Lia[/name_f] and [name_f]Laura[/name_f]. Not [name_f]Alia[/name_f] and Alora. Keep in mind [name_f]Leah[/name_f] is top 50 right now.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] I love this name! Might never use it. It’s # 16 and very popular.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] quite trendy and lovely. I don’t think it’s hippie exactly since both [name_m]Will[/name_m] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] and the singer Pink used it on their daughters and they aren’t hippies. It’s cute and sophisticated.
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] I don’t get this one for some reason. Usually it’s a nameberry darling.
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] Very pretty

My favorites are [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f].
Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

[name_u]Embry[/name_u] - After PPs mentioned embryo, I can’t unsee it. [name_u]Ember[/name_u], however, is one of my guilty pleasures.
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] - Makes me think of a hippie girl skipping through fields and singing “The Sound of [name_f]Music[/name_f].” I would find it difficult to be in politics or the military with the name [name_f]Meadow[/name_f].
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] - Cute, and totally usable as a first name.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] - I’ve never understood naming a child after a fabric pattern.
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u] - Sounds a little showgirl-esque.
[name_f]Alia[/name_f] - Is this like [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f]? Not a fan.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f], classic flower name.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - Pretty, but getting very popular.
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] - Has always felt cold and forbidding to me.
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] - Meh.

Thank you all.

Bibliophile, I see [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] in your favorites, how do you pronounce this name, is it coral and then lee?

Yes. It’s phonetic, as cora-lee. It’s [name_m]French[/name_m], meaning “coral.”

So pretty with a side of adorable. I think it has to go in my top 5.

[name_u]Embry[/name_u] - I love the name, but I prefer it spelled Embree (someone above mentioned ‘Embryo’ and that’s why I’m not a fan of the Y)

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] - Middle name, absolutely. And if you’re a very eclectic or bohemian family, I could see it working for a first name. It’s a little too out there for ‘normal’ folk

[name_u]Sage[/name_u] - I think I’m biased because I had a dog named sage…but I just can’t roll with this one. I sort of like it as a middle name, but not as a first name :frowning:

[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] - I just think of those paisley print boho tops that were mega popular like 10 years ago…

[name_u]Sailor[/name_u] - [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]? Nope. [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] has the same sound, but the spelling is less nautical or cartoon-y. It’s a real name. Authored one of my college textbooks.

[name_f]Alia[/name_f] - ([name_u]Allie[/name_u]-uh) or ([name_m]Ah[/name_m]-lee-uh)? [name_f]Alia[/name_f] for the first, [name_f]Aleah[/name_f] or [name_f]Aaliya[/name_f] for the second.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - Cute. Classic. Would age well. But too simple for my tastes. There’s nothing wrong with it, though!

[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - Adorable! [name_f]Love[/name_f] it, but it’s so trendy now. I know four all under the age of two (and one on the way).

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] - [name_f]Love[/name_f] this, but possibly only because I have a very positive association with it. Not only is [name_u]Winter[/name_u] my favorite season, but I knew a girl named [name_u]Winter[/name_u] about 10 years ago. She was probably 22 or 23 at the time and she was this stunningly beautiful blonde volleyball player. To this day probably the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen.

[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] - Not a bad name, but I have terrible name association with this one. Ick.

So glad to see more love for such a beautiful, underused name. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Embry[/name_u] - This is cute, but it makes me think of embryo.
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] - I love this name. It’s on my favorites list!
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] - Really cute
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] - Like this! I used to know people that had a dog named [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], but the name and the pattern are beautiful.
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u] - I think this is adorable!
[name_f]Alia[/name_f] (?spelling?) - Cute! I know someone named [name_u]Elia[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - [name_f]Love[/name_f] this!
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - [name_f]LOVE[/name_f].
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] - Cute! [name_u]Winter[/name_u] has only happy connotations to me.
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] - Adorable! Makes me think of a little stream.

[name_u]Embry[/name_u]: It’s not my style, and it just doesn’t sound quite right. Try: [name_u]Ember[/name_u], [name_f]Ebony[/name_f], Emea, [name_f]Emera[/name_f], [name_f]Bree[/name_f].
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]: it’s cute, but it would be a bit too much as a first name, as a middle it’s lovely.
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]: a nice, soft green name.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]: it’s nice in the middle spot.
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]: I like it, but only on a boy.
[name_f]Alia[/name_f]: pretty! One of the most used spellings is [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f], but I definitely prefer [name_f]Alia[/name_f].
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]: really pretty.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]: lovely.
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]: really nice.
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]: Pretty, but not my style.

My favourite has to be [name_f]Willow[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Embry[/name_u]: Reminds me of embryos or emery boards. Really not a fan of this one. Also sounds masculine, and I assume these are names for girls, judging by the other names on this list.
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]: I like it a lot. I tend to like nature names, but it also has a great sound. It’s soft and feminine and sprightly.
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]: I like it, but it feels kind of mysterious and moody. I think more of a sage, like a seer or shaman, than of the herb.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]: I’m not really big on unisex names, and this one makes me cringe. I can’t imagine naming a child after a fabric.
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]: I actually think it’s cute, but I think I prefer it in the middle spot. It’s very spunky and bright, but as a first name I feel like it could sound like a title and not a name, like the [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] = [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] the [name_u]Sailor[/name_u].
[name_f]Alia[/name_f] (?spelling?): I had a friend with this name, spelled this way, when I was in middle school, and I always admired how pretty and simple it was. I think it is a good name and this is exactly how I would spell it if I wanted that sound.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]: Good, but popular. It’s a very bright, sweet, happy, classic name.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]: I like it but not as much as [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]. It used to be one of my favorites but lately it feels lackluster.
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]: I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] this. I think it’s so beautiful. I would only use it on a baby born in winter, but I can’t because my surname ends in -er. I will forever be jealous of all mommas with baby [name_m]Winters[/name_m].
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]: [name_m]Just[/name_m] meh. It’s okay. Not great.

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] are my favorite!

Thank you all very much.