Opinions on these names?

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]June[/name].

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Isabel[/name].

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

:slight_smile:

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]June[/name]. - Oh, oh, I think I have to give this first place. I adore [name]Penelope[/name]. You rarely hear [name]June[/name] on a baby. 1st place.

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]. - My favourite spelling of [name]Isabel[/name], a floral name which is a thing I like, I like it. I’d be a bit worried about [name]Violet[/name] becoming more popular, though. Be a bit tempted to look at variants like [name]Viola[/name] or similar. But this still almost is tied for first just as it is.

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - A trendy name and [name]Rose[/name] in the middle position comes out to feeling rather rote to me, I don’t dislike either name
(though I know sooo many babies called [name]Matilda[/name]… a goodly half of which seem to be [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name]…) but I don’t think they work together to best advantage. Last place.

I love them all, particularly [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name]! And I’m guessing you like the combos as they are, but I really like [name]Matilda[/name] [name]June[/name] too

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]June[/name] - I don’t especially love [name]Penelope[/name] as a FN, but I love its nicknames! [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Lola[/name] are my favorites, but [name]Penny[/name], [name]Nell[/name], [name]Ella[/name], and even [name]Nola[/name] are pretty cute. I think [name]Lola[/name] [name]June[/name] would be just adorable.

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] - by far my favorite! [name]Isabelle[/name] is my favorite girls’ name, and [name]Violet[/name] is on my top 4. I absolutely love both names, and I love them together. I prefer the [name]Isabelle[/name] spelling, but, still, this is just adorable.

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - I don’t love [name]Rose[/name], but I like [name]Matilda[/name] a lot, and I love the nn [name]Tilly[/name]!

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] is my favorite, followed by [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. All the combos are pretty, though!

Good luck!