[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]
Danneel

Thanks so much!

I love:
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Nasima[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

I like the ideals of [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] and [name_u]Justice[/name_u] and know they are used as names, but they wouldn’t be my first choice.

[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] feel as if they are connected to this specific period of time (whether they are or not in reality, I don’t know…)

And I am not familiar with Danneel. I may have to look into it!

[name_u]Love[/name_u]:
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

Like:
[name_f]Nasima[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]

favorites:

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f]

My favorites are [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] (I prefer this spelling), and Danneel (Danneel Ackles is just beautiful! And her husband [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] too, lol)

I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I like [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] too, but for a boy. [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] is nice, but I prefer it spelled [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f].

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is one of my favorite names! I love [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] as well. Not a fan of the rest.

[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] and [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] are the 90’s. Sorry. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is extremely popular from first names to middle names. I’m not big on [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] or [name_u]Justice[/name_u], word names, also I know a boy name [name_u]Justice[/name_u]. I prefer [name_f]Liza[/name_f] to [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], I just dislike [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. [name_f]Nasima[/name_f] and Danneel I have never heard of.

Thank you guys! :slight_smile: I think I’ll start narrowing down the list by crossing off [name_u]Taylor[/name_u].

Favorites:
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. Possibly Danneel, if spelled differently.

NMS:
[name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Justice[/name_u], [name_f]Nasima[/name_f]/[name_m]Nasim[/name_m], [name_f]Liberty[/name_f]

Too outdated:
[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] - I really like this name, it’s sweet but spunky and with a lot of history.
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - I’ve never seen the appeal of this name even though it’s a classic and quite popular, I just don’t like the sound at all.
[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] - I like it, but spelled [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f].
[name_u]Justice[/name_u] - More word than name for me.
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] - Rather 90’s, and I’m not much one for surname-y names.
[name_f]Nasima[/name_f] / [name_m]Nasim[/name_m] - Never heard these before. I quite like the sound of [name_f]Nasima[/name_f] but [name_m]Nasim[/name_m] seems more masculine to me.
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] - I really like this name.
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f] - Same as [name_u]Justice[/name_u].
Danneel - Never seen this before, I’m sorry but it looks weird and made-up to me.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]–sweet, old-fashioned
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]–classic
[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f]–dated
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]–strong
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u]–trendy
[name_f]Nasima[/name_f] (alternately) [name_m]Nasim[/name_m]–strong, lovely
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]–prefer [name_f]Adrianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]–too patriotic
Danneel–made-up…stick w/[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]/[name_f]Danielle[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Nasima[/name_f] in that order. The others are not my style.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] - attractive and wearable
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - elegant name with religious overtones
[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] - less dated spelled [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f], but maybe ready for a break
[name_u]Justice[/name_u] - very masculine and hard to nickname. I’d suggest [name_f]Justina[/name_f]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] - too [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Swift
[name_f]Nasima[/name_f] - very pretty and different
[name_m]Nasim[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Nasim[/name_m], it’s very tied to [name_m]Nasim[/name_m] Pedrad to me and therefore also to Iranian heritage. [name_f]Nasima[/name_f] is more versatile.
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] - [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]'s a pretty elegant strong name
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f] is hard to wear - Maybe [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] gets you nn [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Libby[/name_f]
Danneel - Sounds very unfamiliar and looks very hard to spell.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] - very pretty, like this one alot.
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - Nice enough, it has become a very common ‘filler’ middle name
[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] - not a fan of this one
[name_u]Justice[/name_u] - nms
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] - I like this a lot, not as feminine as the rest of my naming style, but it is a lovely unisex name.
[name_f]Nasima[/name_f] - not too keen
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] - I wouldnt use it but I have seen it used on several little girls and it works very nicely.
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f] - don’t like the name, but the nickname libby is very cute
Danneel - looks name up and misspelt.

None of these are my style, but you can never go wrong with [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. Classic elegance.

You all seem to be very positive about [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. :slight_smile: I will be sure to keep it in mind. darkhairedone, totally agree. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] has that elegant, classy vibe to it.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] - Cute.
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - Boring.
[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] - Too common.
[name_u]Justice[/name_u] - Cheesy.
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] - Too common.
[name_f]Nasima[/name_f] (alternately) [name_m]Nasim[/name_m] - Not crazy about it.
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] - Nice.
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f] - Cheesy.
Danneel - Not crazy about the spelling at all.

I’m sorry for the plentiful criticism, I just wanted to be honest. I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] though.

sruutikainen, don’t worry about the criticism, I really appreciate the honesty. Same goes for all the rest of the lovely people who gave their opinions. :slight_smile:

Question: One of my concerns with Danneel was how it’s spelled. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think the name would be improved if it was spelled [name_m]Daneel[/name_m] without the second n?

Like:

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Nasima[/name_f]

Dislike:

[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

Really dislike:

Danneel
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]