Opinions on these names?

[name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] and [name_m]Otto[/name_m].

I’ll probably never use either of them, but I’m starting to really like them. What do you guys think?

I love both. [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] is such an adventurous, laid-back, cool name. And [name_m]Otto[/name_m] is earnest, solid and stylish. I would like to meet a baby [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] or [name_m]Otto[/name_m]!

I think [name_m]Otto[/name_m] is very charming and totally usable! [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] is a bit too fussy for my taste, but I still think it’s handsome. I’d prefer it in the middle.

I never cared for the sound of [name_m]Otto[/name_m], but [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] has been growing on me. It wouldn’t consider it for a child, but still quite attractive.

I love [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]! I probably wouldn’t use it either. [name_m]Otto[/name_m] sounds like auto to me.

I think [name_m]Otto[/name_m] is such a cool name and I’d like to see it being used.

[name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] is such a bugger to correctly say and the spelling reminds me of ulcers, so I don’t really have a positive opinion on it.

I second this. Both are great names!

[name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] is a cool name but probably not my style. [name_m]Otto[/name_m] is really cute, I like it a lot. The O-ending is great, and it’s a compact, strong name.