Opinions on these new combos?

Hey guys!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] put some names into a random combo generator and got some combos I’m vibing with. Was wondering if I could get your opinions on:

coco bertille
billie paloma
tansy colette
ramona lilou

iker melville - do you prefer this or iker ambrus (my existing combo) and why?

looking for general opinions but also whether these fit with my style from a perspective that’s outside of my own brain.

TIA!

1 Like

This is so unexpected but so beautiful!! I love her!

1 Like

coco bertille - this is very cutesy, but i like it. i do think it sounds a little “sweet shop” to me, probably because coco reminds me of “cocoa” and bertille reminds me of both “myrtille” (blueberry) and “pastille,” which is a little pressed-sugar sweet. coco is sweet but strikes me more as a nickname than a first name.

billie paloma - oh, i adore this! refreshing and spunky and i love the repeating "l"s.

tansy colette - i am not a huge fan of tansy, but there’s nothing wrong with this combo. just not my style. colette is sweet, though!

ramona lilou - love love love. i seriously think this is a close-to-perfect combo. the flow is just a little sing-songy in the best way possible, and lilou is a little softer than ramona to me so it’s really well-balanced. i think ramona lilou and iker melville would make an adorable sibset, by the way!

iker melville - i adore iker! i think that i do prefer melville to ambrus - i think that the soft “l” and “m” sounds in melville better compliment iker, which is a little bit more of a harsh, spiky name. also, i like that melville and iker share the same vowels - there’s no vowel overlap between iker and ambrus!

1 Like

coco bertille
adorable. [name_u]Coco[/name_u] is not my style at all, but I do like this combo. It’s well balanced and cohesive, which is something I’ve taken note of in most of your combinations. The style and looks are usually beautifully balanced and coordinating. [name_u]Coco[/name_u] feels a little more modern then alot of your style, but the combo [name_u]Coco[/name_u] [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] I feel, works altogether with your names.

billie paloma
love this too! [name_u]Billie[/name_u], like [name_u]Coco[/name_u], is nms, but [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] does amazing things to [name_u]Billie[/name_u]! It’s such a lively combo. I do agree with the pp, that the repeating l’s are very pleasing to say. I feel much the same as I said about [name_u]Coco[/name_u], [name_u]Billie[/name_u] feels slightly more contemporary then some of your other choices. But again, the combination [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] I think manages to fit well with your other combos.

tansy colette
I’m not a huge fan of this one and I’m not particularly sure why. [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] is cute. I like it. [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is just neutral to me. The combination doesn’t speak to me. [name_f]Colette[/name_f] feels too expected or something after [name_f]Tansy[/name_f]. [name_f]Colette[/name_f] doesn’t have that unexpected yet balanced feeling that [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] and [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] give [name_u]Billie[/name_u] and [name_u]Coco[/name_u] respectively.

ramona lilou
so beautiful and lovely! [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is a great combination of fun and beauty. [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] is such a great middle. The flow is perfect. Goes well with your style.

iker melville
I much prefer [name_m]Iker[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrus[/name_m]. [name_m]Melville[/name_m] just feels too outdated, and takes away from the international, fresh feeling of [name_m]Iker[/name_m] imo. [name_m]Iker[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrus[/name_m] is cool and fresh. [name_m]Melville[/name_m] also doesn’t fit as well into your style, it feels quite tied to a certain era instead of a flexible, international feel.

1 Like

LOVE all the girl ones! [name_m]Iker[/name_m] [name_m]Melville[/name_m] isn’t my fav, though [name_m]Melville[/name_m] is very cool! I thin these fit pretty well with your style!

1 Like

I’m not sure about [name_m]Iker[/name_m] [name_m]Melville[/name_m], and the other girls ones are all very nice, but [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] is lush! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] is my favorite, followed by [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f].

1 Like

Thank you everyone! Defo adding all the girls to my UC

I love [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] and [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] so much!!!

I am loving [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] and [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] :heart_eyes: