Opinions on these super unique names/name combos!

These are some names I heard on the YouTube channel called Baby Name Sunday. What do you guys think? I think they’re

Girls:

Cassia Primrose

Allegra Swan

Cambria Maddyn

Palmi Ayla

Lavender Larkin

Dusty Rose

Aspen Olive

Bronwyn Genevieve

Parisa Rose

Boys:

Atticus Bear

Rowie Bear

Ari Finch

Roscoe Forester

Summit Winter

1 Like

[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] Primrose is darling! [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] Larkin is nice, and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] Bear and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] Finch are very cool. I feel like I recognize some of these combos, but I’m not sure why? In general, they’re nice names.

I’m subscribed to her on YouTube. [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] are the only combos that I really like.

Very trendy, aren’t they?! (Nothing wrong with that, they just seem very “now” if you know what I mean.) [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is the only one I really care for, but I also don’t mind [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] (it’s just a little cutesy for my liking.)

1 Like

Cassia [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is lovely! And I do quite like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m], even if [name_m]Bear[/name_m] is pretty cutesy.

The others are not really to my taste – they’re either a little too out-there or just not that appealing as combos. And [name_u]Dusty[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is the name of [name_m]Adam[/name_m] Levine’s daughter, so that’s all I think of with that one.

I like [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]!

Oh awesome! I agree with you.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]!!! :heart_eyes: followed by [name_f]Lavendar[/name_f] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]!
I’m not familiar with that YouTube channel. I guess I’ll check it out

Cassia [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_u]Dusty[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Parisa[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] and [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_m]Forester[/name_m] are awesome names!! [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and Rowie [name_m]Bear[/name_m] are really nice too. I adore [name_f]Swan[/name_f], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] would be stunning.

I love [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u], [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]!
I also love seeing [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], and [name_f]Swan[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_u]Larkin[/name_u], but I really don’t care for them together :frowning: [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Parisa[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] are all nice.

If you like that channel, you might like SJ Strum. She has [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Name [name_f]Monday[/name_f]! She has such a soothing voice and has really creative and unique lists!

Cassia [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is so sweet!

Allegra [name_f]Swan[/name_f] isn’t my favorite, [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] sounds like a type of medication.

Cambria Maddyn I actually really like. Maddyn is going on my list!

Atticus [name_m]Bear[/name_m] and Rowie [name_m]Bear[/name_m] are just adorable! Rowie is interesting and a nice alternative to the more popular [name_u]Bowie[/name_u].

Roscoe [name_m]Forester[/name_m] is such a cool name! [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] is growing on me and [name_m]Forester[/name_m] is a great alternative to [name_u]Forest[/name_u].

For girls I really like [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] (not a huge fan of [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] but I LOVE [name_f]Swan[/name_f]) , [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and I don’t mind [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. The others I’m not a huge fan of.

For boys I like [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], Summit [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (probably my favorite for boys. It looks so cool!) and [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_m]Forester[/name_m]. For the others I just don’t like the name [name_m]Bear[/name_m].

I love SJ Strum!!! She’s my favorite!

1 Like

Cassia [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]- beautiful! Nothing left to be said…

Allegra [name_f]Swan[/name_f]- medicine. Nothing left to be said.

Cambria Maddyn- Maddyn just reminds me of the game [name_u]Madden[/name_u] (I think it’s fantasy football?) and the word maddening.

Palmi [name_f]Ayla[/name_f]- Palmi looks and sounds sort of cheap and [name_f]Mackenzi[/name_f]-esque, while I know an [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] that I strongly dislike

Lavender [name_u]Larkin[/name_u]- while I love each of these names individually, I am not a fan of alliteration

Dusty [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- I think my aunt has at least five nail polishes from different brands with this name.

Aspen [name_f]Olive[/name_f]- this is like my dream name from a year ago- I loved nature word names (and still do) but these were both at the top of my list back then!

Bronwyn [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]- I like this if [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is pronounced the [name_u]French[/name_u] way- it pairs the super strength of [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] (maybe I’m just associating it with the Miss [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]’s character) with the delicacy of [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

Parisa [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- now that’s an interesting name! Never heard [name_f]Parisa[/name_f] before, but I really like this combo!

As for the boys, the only one I particularly like is [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]!

I can’t hear the name [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] without thinking the miss p’s home for peculiar children character either XD and i think [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] with it too its all a bit of a mouthful. I don’t really find any of the combinations very complimentary or satisfying to say but i think that my favourite is [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] although i find it a little too sweet. I LOVE [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] but i find paired with Palmi it sounds like a cheap beach wear brand and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is sweet but [name_f]Olive[/name_f] doesn’t fit i find. I would probably repair and say [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] :slight_smile: