Opinions on these three?

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Valora[/name_f] and [name_f]Cicely[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f].

Thinking of adding them to my list but wanted some berry thoughts first. So, wdyt?? :slight_smile:

All three [name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Valora[/name_f] and [name_f]Cicely[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] are beautiful and unique in their own way.
[name_f]Cicely[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] would have to be my favorite of the 3.

They would make a perfect sibset.

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] - flows well. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think people in your area would pronounce it the [name_m]French[/name_m] way with three syllables?

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Valora[/name_f] - [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a fine name but Iโ€™m not crazy about [name_f]Valora[/name_f] (it just looks like the word valor with an โ€œaโ€ stuck on the end of it)

[name_f]Cicely[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] ([name_f]Cicely[/name_f] is too much like the place name [name_f]Sicily[/name_f]) but this is probably my favourite combo on your list.

My fave is [name_f]Cicely[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f], but like [name_f]Valora[/name_f] also. I prefer [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], but [name_f]Cicely[/name_f] is nice enough.

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] โ€“ Iโ€™ve always found [name_f]Anais[/name_f] too close to the word anus. Which is not a lovely connection for me. [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is okay.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Valora[/name_f] โ€“ I adore [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], but Iโ€™m not big on [name_f]Valora[/name_f].

[name_f]Cicely[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] โ€“ This is my favorite, but I do prefer [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] as the spelling. [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] works well with [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]. I like it :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name_f]Cicely[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f], tho I also prefer [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]. I agree with mischa that [name_f]Cicely[/name_f] is too close to [name_f]Sicily[/name_f].

Iโ€™ve always associated [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] together (i.e. [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]) so I think they work well in the same sibset. Not crazy about the combos tho.

donโ€™t particularily like any of the combos but [name_f]Anais[/name_f] is cute and [name_f]Cicely[/name_f] is alright.

None of these are my style, but I certainly appreciated how pretty each one is. Good flow and each is balanced.