Opinions on this list of combos for Baby #3? HELP NEEDED!

Hello!
Thank you for the amazing opinions on our first boys board! We’ve made some combos and would love your opinions on those, too!

We’re expecting another addition to the Darling family in [name]August[/name], and we’ve decided to keep the gender a surprise!
We have two children, [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Grey[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lilac[/name].
We’re wanting to keep with the classic name trend, but would like a word/nature name in the middle for oomph!

Here’s what we have so far:
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]West[/name] ([name]Love[/name] this one)
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Forest[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Philip[/name] [name]Cobalt[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] (I think this is my new favorite! [name]Love[/name] the nn Phin)
[name]Vincent[/name] [name]Indigo[/name]
[name]Walter[/name] [name]Blaise[/name] (DH’s new fav)
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Cobalt[/name]

Can’t wait to hear your opinions :)!

Damn I really love all your choices, but to pick two absolute favourites it would be [name]Felix[/name] [name]Cobalt[/name] and [name]Samuel[/name] [name]West[/name]. [name]Felix[/name] has such an eccentric, quirky feel to it along with being so handsome and it really works with your other two kids. [name]Samuel[/name]…[name]Samuel[/name] is just so handsome!

But any of those names would work beautifully, except that I’m not sure of [name]Forest[/name] as a middle name for [name]Samuel[/name] but thats basically it. Congrats! :slight_smile:

I think it would be good to keep up the color middle name theme you’ve started with [name]Grey[/name] and [name]Lilac[/name], so my favorite is [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Indigo[/name], followed by [name]Felix[/name] [name]Cobalt[/name] and [name]Philip[/name] [name]Cobalt[/name].

Oh, I think [name]Samuel[/name] [name]West[/name] is PERFECT. It works so well with [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Gray[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] the names by the way). A strong and traditional, yet not super common, first name with a “whimsical” or “off-beat” middle. I also love [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Blaise[/name], mostly because the name [name]Arthur[/name] is my current name-crush.

[name]Phineas[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] is darling as well, but Phin (though often spelled [name]Finn[/name]) is quite common.

My favorite middle name options are [name]West[/name], [name]Blaise[/name], and [name]Indigo[/name]. Though I love [name]Cobalt[/name], it does not seem to gel as well with your first name options. I think [name]Phillip[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] is darling, as is [name]Walter[/name] [name]Blaise[/name] [[name]LOVE[/name] THIS].

Of you options I would suggest:
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]West[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Walter[/name] [name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Phillip[/name] [new middle - possibly [name]Indigo[/name]?]

I think you have a great list and you should go from there.

PS. Also I just noticed that it looks like your surname is Darling (which is darling by the way), but when I wrote the above I did not see that, so my “[name]Phillip[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] is darling” comment was pure coincidence!

My fave is [name]Samuel[/name] [name]West[/name]…

I’m not normally a word name fan, but I really like your combinations, especially [name]Samuel[/name] [name]West[/name]… it makes me think of tumbleweed and sheriffs and cowboys for some reason.

I also like the mn [name]Cobalt[/name]. It sounds very strong and masculine, and I think it goes really well with [name]Felix[/name].

As for [name]Indigo[/name] as a mn… are you allowed to use that for a redhead? [name]Just[/name] wondering. I think you’d have to have a good reason for choosing that one, other than you just liked the name -if you have a 3rd redhead, you might have to explain the name over and over to many curious people forever after. :slight_smile:

My top 3 are:

• [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Jasper[/name]
  • [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Blaise[/name]
  • [name]Walter[/name] [name]Blaise[/name]

I was just on the girl forum and then realized you had probably posted this on the boy forum too. I was right! In this case my vote is clear!

[name]Phineas[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] all the way for me!! [name]Love[/name] the combo! [name]Love[/name] [name]Finn[/name] as a nn too. Perfect!

I love [name]Samuel[/name] [name]West[/name], I think it’s perfect!! My runner-up would probably be [name]Philip[/name] [name]Cobalt[/name]

I’m so happy [name]Samuel[/name] [name]West[/name] is getting a lot of love :)! It’s definitely a favorite on our side!

[name]Walter[/name] and [name]Phillip[/name] would be my picks. I think [name]Walter[/name] is perfect with [name]Rupert[/name].