Opinions on Vincent

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!
I really like [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] but I can’t picture it on a teenager or adult. I think it’s a very sweet and handsome name but wouldn’t age well. What do you think?
Thanks,
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] xx

I can picture a [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] as an adult and teenager. I guess the only thing is I can’t really picture the name [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] for a baby. However, If you gave a nickname of [name_m]Vince[/name_m] I think it is a great name and is usable for all ages!

Its easier for me to imagine on an adult or teenager also. Not a bad thing [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. We actually considered it, and I like a lot of things about it. Its recognizable, easy to spell, underused, friendly and accessible across generations. My biggest problem with it is that it doesn’t exactly roll of the tongue. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a personal opinion. I love [name_m]Vince[/name_m]!

I love it; it’s in my top 3.

It works for any and every age, imo. I think it’s adorable on baby and dignified on a grown man.

I can picture [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] as an adult.
[name_m]Vince[/name_m] as a teenager.
[name_u]Vinny[/name_u] as a child

If you like [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] but can’t picture it on the baby there is the name [name_m]Vinson[/name_m]. It’s my dad’s name and he goes by [name_m]Vince[/name_m], though to my uncle’s he goes by [name_u]Vinny[/name_u].

I adore [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] (I don’t really like [name_u]Vinny[/name_u] or [name_m]Vince[/name_m] though).
If you have a hard time pictureing it on an adult think about [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] van Gogh, [name_m]Vince[/name_m] [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m], or [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_u]Vega[/name_u] (from Pulp Fiction).

[name_f]Love[/name_f] it! I think its wearable all ages :slight_smile:

I was always unsure about [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] but I adore [name_u]Vinnie[/name_u].

[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] is one of my favorite names. I love the nicknames [name_m]Vince[/name_m] and [name_u]Vinnie[/name_u]/[name_u]Vinny[/name_u]. I think it would work well on an adult.

I have known so many [name_m]Vincents[/name_m] I have no issue picturing it on a teen or man. But I have a hard time picturing it on a baby.

I dislike [name_u]Vinnie[/name_u], it’s a bit too Goodfellas for me.

The king for my junior prom was named [name_m]Vince[/name_m], so I have no trouble picturing it on a teenager.

I like [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. I could definitely picture it on a teen and adult. I am surprised that people can’t picture it on a baby. [name_f]One[/name_f] of my nephews is [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and he is going to be 2 soon. It fits him.

I really like [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. Reminds me of the genius artiste [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_u]Van[/name_u] Gogh, who turned suffering into something beautiful for everyone.

Like almost everyone on this board, it’s easier for me to imagine [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] on a teenager/adult.

My best friend as a child was [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. I renamed him [name_m]Innocent[/name_m]. That’s what I heard the first time I met him I guess. I don’t remember the first time I met him.

It sort of stuck. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though he was everything but innocent. Got him out of a lot of trouble.

[name_u]Baby[/name_u]/Teenager/Adult:
[name_u]Vinnie[/name_u] or Vint/ [name_m]Vince[/name_m]/ [name_m]Vincent[/name_m].

A little boy that attends daycare with my son is named [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and it fits him perfectly. To be honest, when I first met him and his family when he was a baby I thought it was an old-man name. But now that I know [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], he’s [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and he couldn’t be anything else. Everyone calls him by his full name or just [name_m]Vince[/name_m], and he’s adorable!

I actually think the opposite, I can imagine [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] as an adult and teenager, but not a baby.

I know a [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] in his late 60s (goes by [name_m]Vince[/name_m]), a 20yr old [name_u]Vinny[/name_u] and we have a 4yr old in my mothers group who’s [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and goes by just [name_m]Vin[/name_m].

Until I met the 20yr old and the baby [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] I could only ever imagine an adult, but the baby [name_m]Vin[/name_m] changed that. It’s very cute!

I went to school with a [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], and I know a little [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] now. The little guy currently goes by [name_u]Vinnie[/name_u]. I can definitely picture it on a child, teen or adult.

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

I quite like this name. It’s soft, strong, artistic, dignified, memorable, uncommon but not unusual. If you need help picturing it on an adult, may I suggest watching an episode of “Entourage” haha. [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] Grenier plays an extremely attractive actor named [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u]. =]