Opinions on wife’s name choices.

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f].

Honest thoughts??

Cheers.

I love [name_f]Aria[/name_f]. It is cute, breezy, and spunky. I adore [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. It is a beautiful name that would fit many different personality types.

I really like both of them. I especially like the sweet [name_f]Annie[/name_f] for a nn for [name_f]Anna[/name_f] (if you intend to use a nn) and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is a sweet name on its own. [name_f]Do[/name_f] they go well with baby’s last name?

They both go very well with our last name. I think our main concern is being too matchy?

Are you asking if these would work well as sister names? I would say they are pretty different in terms of style and popularity. This wouldn’t bother everyone, but if you are someone who thinks about names a lot, you might be very conscious or even self-conscious about it. I might consider whether different styles of names could set different expectations for sisters, but I don’t think this would necessarily be the case if you have a good explanation as to how and why you chose each name and they are equally meaningful.

The fact that you describe these as your wife’s choices suggests that you have some hesitation, but I might be reading too much into this.

Actually we both like both. [name_m]Just[/name_m] wondering with the spelling being similar if it is a little too close for sisters?

I do not think [name_f]Aria[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] are too close for sibling names.

For sisters no, but I do love [name_f]Aria[/name_f].

I adore [name_f]Aria[/name_f]. I think they work as sibling names, though they’re a little closer than I’d normally like. But out loud they’re different enough for it to work so I think it’s fine.

Although I personally would prefer names that are more distinct as siblings, I do think [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] are fine as sisters. I particularly love the classic [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

Yes we are talking about possible sister names.