Opinions opinions

I have started to consider the name [name_u]Julianne[/name_u]. I like it. Opinions?? Also, what are cute middle names for [name_u]Julianne[/name_u]?? Thank you to all in advance.

I think Julianne is a very pleasant, classy name that will age well—I can picture a President Julianne or a punk rocker Julianne, it fits everything.

Since Julianne is a classic that everyone is familiar with, you can get away with really going crazy in the middle name spot if you want to. Maybe look at lists of word names or unusual vintage options.

Julianne Sage
Julianne Scarlet
Julianne Athena
Julianne Belle
Julianne Aurora
Julianne Tallulah
Julianne Ivy
Julianne Opal
Julianne Daisy

[name_u]Julianne[/name_u] is cute! I know a girl named [name_f]Julianna[/name_f] and she goes by JB (stands for [name_f]Julianna[/name_f] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] even if her middle name is not [name_m]Bear[/name_m]).

Other nicknames might includes: [name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_u]Julie[/name_u], [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lianne[/name_f]/[name_f]Lianna[/name_f].

I like -anne names but [name_u]Julie[/name_u] feels really outdated to me so [name_u]Julianne[/name_u] kind of has that feel too. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] would be my nickname choice, but you’d also have [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_u]Julie[/name_u], [name_u]Jules[/name_u], and perhaps even [name_u]Lee[/name_u].

I like [name_u]Julianne[/name_u]. [name_m]How[/name_m] about Julieanne [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?