opinions please

Having a baby girl very soon and still working on the middle name and trying to make it spanish or italian. I am american, dad is argentinian…so trying to figure out a balance. I am stuck on [name]Harlow[/name] (with nickname [name]Lola[/name] to give her a spanish option). What combos do people like? [name]Harlow[/name] means “from the people” or “of the people” (it’s the one meaning I’ve found I like, so I’m going with that one)
1.[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Adella[/name] ([name]Adella[/name] means noble/winged one)
2.[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Adelita[/name] ([name]Adelita[/name] is spanish folk character, means strong woman/warrior 3.woman)
4.[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Estella[/name] ([name]Estella[/name] means star like, or love)
5.[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Noemi[/name]([name]Noemi[/name] means pleasant)
6. [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Rose[/name]…not very latin sounding, but threw it in.
Thanks for any feedback!

With your first two options, I find the two words run in to one another so I wouldn’t use a name beginning with A. Of your other choices I like [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Estella[/name] the most and then [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (although if it was [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Rosa[/name] that would be my number 1!) and then [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Noemi[/name]. Whatever you choose, I love the idea of the Latin mn and it’s so pretty with the more unisex-sounding [name]Harlow[/name].

I actually like [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Estelle[/name] the best :slight_smile:

I like [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Rosa[/name] or [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Estella[/name]

[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Rosa[/name] is beautiful!

Harlowe [name]Estella[/name] is a beautiful name and it flows really well.

If you need some other suggestions I feel that [name]Gabriella[/name] would give you not only a very pretty mn but would have a strong Argentinian connection too.

Harlowe [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Marie[/name] I added [name]Marie[/name] because it completes the combo.

THANKS for the replies…I think we have decided on [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Estella[/name]!

[name]Lovely[/name] choice! Let us know when [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Estella[/name] arrives!
(PS I saw your other thread - prefer the [name]Harlow[/name] spelling, but only because of the E following straight after from [name]Estella[/name])

[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Aida[/name] ([name]Aida[/name] means “happy”)

As a fellow spanish speaker I can say that [name]Harlow[/name] does not sound nice in spanish at all. But as long as you and the babies father love the name go for it.

[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Estella[/name], hands down.