[name]Krizia[/name]
[name]Giada[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Martina[/name]
[name]Melania[/name]
[name]Alaia[/name] (ah-lie-ah)
[name]Ayana[/name]
[name]Talia[/name]

Also, I’d appreciate it if you could tell me the one name you like best (if any)! Thanks!!

[name]Aria[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Arianna[/name] - would you pronounce as the end as -ahna? I like [name]Ariana[/name] spelling best, still it’s a pretty name
[name]Allegra[/name] - Beautiful name but the dang allergy medicine ruined it for me.
[name]Elena[/name] - I pronounce as eh-lay-nah and [name]LOVE[/name] it.
[name]Eliana[/name] -gorgeous!
[name]Krizia[/name] - nms
[name]Giada[/name] - love this name but might have pronunciation issues.
[name]Serena[/name] - I love the meaning and history behind this name but it’s nms.
[name]Martina[/name] - I’m neutral with this one. I like [name]Marina[/name].
[name]Melania[/name] - nms
[name]Alaia[/name] (ah-lie-ah) - mixed emotions.
[name]Ayana[/name] -nms
[name]Talia[/name] -very pretty and I like also like [name]Thalia[/name].

My favorites in order [name]Eliana[/name], [name]Elena[/name], and [name]Aria[/name]. So [name]Eliana[/name] would be my first pick. :slight_smile:

[name]Aria[/name] A song but wouldn’t use
[name]Arianna[/name] [name]Love[/name] this one, this is my favourite
[name]Allegra[/name] Interesting, pacy, trendy, nice but not my style
[name]Elena[/name] Pretty
[name]Eliana[/name] [name]Don[/name]'t like
[name]Krizia[/name] [name]Don[/name]'t like
[name]Giada[/name] Sounds to me like the bowel parasite
[name]Serena[/name] Pretty
[name]Martina[/name] Navratalova?
[name]Melania[/name] Okay
[name]Alaia[/name] (ah-lie-ah) [name]Don[/name]'t like
[name]Ayana[/name] Never heard of this one
[name]Talia[/name] [name]Love[/name] and especially spelt as [name]Tahlia[/name]

[name]Aria[/name] It’s pretty and the musical reference is neat
[name]Arianna[/name] I like this one
[name]Allegra[/name] It’s pretty but does make you think of the medicine
[name]Elena[/name] Very Pretty
[name]Eliana[/name] Not sure how you would pronounce this one
[name]Krizia[/name] Interesting
[name]Giada[/name] Makes me think of a cooking show host that I really don’t like.
[name]Serena[/name] Pretty
[name]Martina[/name] Pretty
[name]Melania[/name] So So
[name]Alaia[/name] (ah-lie-ah) ?
[name]Ayana[/name] Not so much
[name]Talia[/name] I kinda like this one.

Favorites would be [name]Elena[/name], [name]Aria[/name] or [name]Serena[/name]

Thanks!

I would pronounce [name]Arianna[/name] - with the “-ahna” at the end.

[name]Allegra[/name] - I know what you mean about the medicine! :frowning: But I really love this name. I was thinking maybe for a middle name.

I would pronounce [name]Elena[/name] the same way you do.

Thanks!

I would pronounce it [name]El[/name]-e-ahna, if that makes sense.

[quote=“abc123”]

Thanks!

I would pronounce it [name]El[/name]-e-ahna, if that makes sense.[/quote]

I like that.

[name]Aria[/name] - like this alot!
[name]Arianna[/name] - like [name]Aria[/name] better, [name]Arianna[/name]'s too common.
[name]Allegra[/name] - sounds like the medicine
[name]Elena[/name] - it’s ok
[name]Eliana[/name] - really like this name, but reminds me of [name]Elian[/name] Gonzalez
[name]Krizia[/name] - don’t like at all
[name]Giada[/name] - a very Italian sounding name
[name]Serena[/name] - i like it, was a choice for my daughter, but we changed the spelling to [name]Sarina[/name], so it didn’t mimic [name]Serena[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Martina[/name] - the only 2 things i think of are Martinis and [name]Martina[/name] McBride
[name]Melania[/name] - a nice variation of [name]Melanie[/name]
[name]Alaia[/name] (ah-lie-ah) - risking being made fun of and called a liah (a liar)
[name]Ayana[/name] - beautiful name! have a friend who named her daughter this
[name]Talia[/name] - very eastern european sounding.

My favorite is [name]Ayana[/name]!

Like the names [name]Serena[/name] and [name]Talia[/name] esp with nn [name]Tally[/name].

[name]Aria[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name] this one. Simple but has good flow and melodic sound
[name]Arianna[/name]- knew an [name]Arianna[/name] I didn’t like which kind of ruined it for me but I think out of my biased mind it could be extremely pretty.
[name]Allegra[/name]- I have strong Italian roots and [name]Allegra[/name] is and will always mean ‘[name]Happy[/name]’ to me. [name]Imagine[/name] a baby named [name]Happy[/name]. That’s how it is to me. The allergy medicine does’nt help.
[name]Elena[/name]- Very pretty
[name]Eliana[/name]- unique and pretty
[name]Krizia[/name]- don’t like the ‘Kr’ sound for names
[name]Giada[/name]- popular in [name]Italy[/name] but a nice, fresh pick in the US.
[name]Serena[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t like it
[name]Martina[/name]- Not one of my favorites
[name]Melania[/name]- doesn’t ring really well to my ears
[name]Alaia[/name] (ah-lie-ah)- seems like it could be a problem to pronounce
[name]Ayana[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t like the ‘Ay’ sound
[name]Talia[/name]- elegant and simple

1. [name]Aria[/name] 2. [name]Elena[/name] 3. [name]Eliana[/name]

Also, I’d appreciate it if you could tell me the one name you like best (if any)! Thanks!![/quote]

My favorite from your list is [name]Aria[/name], although I must say I am very biased because that’s my niece’s name! However, my naming mentality lately is to kill as many birds with one stone as possible. Meaning, if you like [name]Aria[/name] and [name]Arianna[/name]…name her [name]Arianna[/name], with [name]Aria[/name] as a nickname. I also like [name]Melania[/name], and [name]Eliana[/name].

[name]Aria[/name]: I think this is really pretty…
[name]Arianna[/name]: Ditto, but I’ve heard it pronounced as “ahr-ee-anna,” “air-ee-anna,” ahr-ee-onna," etc., so pronunciation issues may arise.
[name]Allegra[/name]: I really love this, too.
[name]Elena[/name]: I love this, but I know of an [name]Elena[/name] ([name]El[/name]-len-uh) who constantly had to correct people who called her [name]El[/name]-[name]LAY[/name]-nuh. I love both both verisions.
[name]Eliana[/name]: I love this name!
[name]Krizia[/name]: I prefer some of the others on your list…
[name]Giada[/name]: I like this, but like others more…
[name]Serena[/name]: I do think this is pretty, but I also associate it with [name]Serena[/name] [name]Williams[/name].
[name]Martina[/name]: I think this is pretty…
[name]Melania[/name]: I’m reminded mostly of [name]Melania[/name] Trump, but I have to admit that I also think of melanoma. :frowning: It’s too bad, because I do think it’s a pretty name.
[name]Alaia[/name] (ah-lie-ah): I prefer some of the others on your list, and think that pronunciation issues will arise with [name]Alaia[/name].
[name]Ayana[/name]: I prefer some of your other names.
[name]Talia[/name]: I love this…

I can only pick one favorite? Hmm…Okay…I think I’ll go with [name]Eliana[/name], but I also really love [name]Allegra[/name] and [name]Talia[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Aria[/name] - love this! It does seem to be gaining in popularity, but I think is still well out of the top 100.
[name]Arianna[/name] - I love this too. So elegant and feminine.
[name]Allegra[/name] - Another favourite of mine. I’ve only met one [name]Allegra[/name], but the name suits her perfectly as she’s gorgeous and vivacious but sweet as well.
[name]Elena[/name] - this is my cousin’s name so I pronounce it the same way (eh-leh-nah). When she was a little girl it always struck me as an elegant name that was a bit old for her, but she has grown into it now.
[name]Eliana[/name] - I prefere [name]Elena[/name], but this is also pretty.
[name]Krizia[/name] - not my style, sorry.
[name]Giada[/name] - I also really like this. It’s exotic, but simple.
[name]Serena[/name] - Another beautiful, elegant name.
[name]Martina[/name] - I don’t like [name]Martina[/name] so much, it seems quite hard compared to your other choices.
[name]Melania[/name] - Very melodious sounding, but again, I prefer some of your other choices.
[name]Alaia[/name] (ah-lie-ah) - I know it isn’t, but it sounds a bit made up to me.
[name]Ayana[/name] - same as [name]Alaia[/name]
[name]Talia[/name] - lovely!

This is difficult - I love so many of your names!! I get a real [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn vibe from your naming style. If I have to choose just one, it would be [name]Allegra[/name], followed closely by [name]Arianna[/name] and [name]Giada[/name].

My favorite name from this list is a cross between [name]Aria[/name]/[name]Allegra[/name] and [name]Giada[/name]. Another cool Italian name you might like is [name]Ambra[/name] and [name]Azzura[/name].

[name]Aria[/name] - Seems more like a nickname to me
[name]Arianna[/name] - [name]Love[/name]
[name]Allegra[/name] - Double love
[name]Elena[/name] - Not so much…
[name]Eliana[/name] - Triple, quadruple, million times [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Krizia[/name] - Sounds kind of made up to me, I prefer [name]Kristen[/name]
[name]Giada[/name] - Like it although I prefer [name]Gia[/name] or [name]Giana[/name], the ‘d’ just seems harsh to me
[name]Serena[/name] - Like it
[name]Martina[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Martina[/name], sounds sophisticated to me
[name]Melania[/name] - Maybe just [name]Melanie[/name]?
[name]Alaia[/name] (ah-lie-ah) - Can’t say it’s a favourite…
[name]Ayana[/name] - Think you may have some pronunciation issues here
[name]Talia[/name] - [name]Tahlia[/name] seems more…just more to me, if that makes sense

[/quote]

Thanks for your input. I really love [name]Allegra[/name] but due to the medication I think its being relegated to maybe a middle name. As for it meaning “happy,” (“carefree,” etc.) the meaning is one of the reasons I really love the name (personal perference, of course). I mean there are so many Italian names that are in the same literal style ([name]Felice[/name], [name]Fortunato[/name], etc) that to me would sound silly translated in English but sound like “real names” in Italian. JMO of course!!

I like [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Serena[/name] the best.

[name]Ariana[/name] ([name]Ari[/name]-ahna not anna) and [name]Allegra[/name].