[name]Macie[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Ciara[/name]-[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name]
Elleah
[name]Tianna[/name]
Ellasyn

I like so many its too hard to choose and my partner has had enough of the constant name talk!

[name]Hi[/name], I like [name]Shea[/name] for a girl, actually. I also like [name]Madeline[/name]. As for the boy’s names, I like [name]Cade[/name].

I really like:
[name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]

[name]Roxanna[/name]

BOYS:
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Kian[/name]

GIRLS:
[name]Roxanna[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Slater[/name] or [name]Ezekiel[/name]? What about [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Adine[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], or [name]Eliza[/name]?

[name]Camden[/name] or [name]Reuben[/name]

[name]Madeline[/name] or [name]Tallulah[/name]

I fear that many of the names on your boy list (e.g., [name]Leighton[/name], [name]Shea[/name], [name]Taylor[/name]) are quite feminine today!

I’m being very honest here…I don’t like most of your names. I don’t mean to offend you, and if I do, I honestly do apologize.

BOYS:
[name]Taylor[/name] - More like a girl name, dated to the 90s, but not awful.
[name]Morgan[/name] - Completely feminine to me (I was born in the 90s) and probably to your kid’s future peers. Also dated.
*[name]Reuben[/name] - I like [name]Reuben[/name], it sounds strong but also friendly and sweet.
[name]Kian[/name] - It sounds made-up and trendy. I don’t like it.
[name]Jaiden[/name] - I really, really don’t like it at all. It’s made-up and trendy.
[name]Eden[/name] - If you’re pronouncing it like [name]Aidan[/name], I think the spelling will confuse people. I’m not a fan of [name]Aidan[/name], but if you like it, I’d suggest spelling it [name]Aidan[/name] or [name]Aiden[/name]. If you’re pronouncing it like the garden, I don’t like that idea just personally, and I’m not a fan of the sound. Also, it seems feminine to me – the only nickname I can think of is [name]Edy[/name], and I know a seven-year-old female [name]Eden[/name].
[name]Cade[/name] - Sounds trendy and obnoxious to me.
[name]Shea[/name] - It’s ok, but also destined for being very dated. I prefer it for a girl but think it would be fine on a boy. Also, it sounds incomplete to me.
[name]Leighton[/name] - Trendy. [name]Way[/name] too tied to [name]Leighton[/name] Meester. I don’t like the sound.
[name]Camden[/name] - It’s ok, if trendy. The “md” sound is a bit awkward.
Lorrison - I don’t like the sound, I don’t like the feel, and I don’t like the way it looks on paper.

GIRLS:
Ambrielle - Sounds made-up and unprofessional. [name]Gabrielle[/name] is a pretty alternative.
[name]Skyla[/name] - Also sounds made-up and unprofessional. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Sky[/name] or [name]Skylar[/name]? In my opinion those are stronger options.
*[name]Macie[/name] - Not really my style, but I appreciate its spunk.
[name]Tallulah[/name] - Sounds silly to me.
[name]Ciara[/name]-[name]Lily[/name] - I’m not a fan of hyphenated names. [name]How[/name] are you pronouncing [name]Ciara[/name]?
[name]Roxanna[/name] - A little showy for my taste, but not actually bad. I prefer the [name]Roxana[/name] spelling.
*[name]Madeline[/name] - Very popular, but I think it’s fairly classic. It has a nice sound, both sweet and strong.
Elleah - Absolutely not. It looks weird and seems completely made-up and totally unprofessional.
[name]Tianna[/name] - Trendy and not very substantive, but could be worse.
Ellasyn - With this spelling, my instinctive response is to wince. [name]Ellison[/name] is nice, though.

My favorites are [name]Reuben[/name] for a boy and [name]Madeline[/name] for a girl. Good luck!

[/quote]

No offense but I think if you name your boy [name]Shea[/name] or [name]Leighton[/name] he may get made fun of, just because today those are commonly known as girl names. For a girl I really like [name]Shea[/name], actually. And for a boy I think [name]Cade[/name] is cut, how about [name]Kade[/name]?

BOYS:
[name]Taylor[/name] ” I don”t like [name]Taylor[/name] too much, but I”ve never thought of it as awful.
[name]Morgan[/name] ” I don”t know; [name]Morgan[/name] has so much confusion now.
[name]Reuben[/name] ” I”m liking [name]Reuben[/name] a bit.
[name]Kian[/name] ” I prefer [name]Cillian[/name]/[name]Killian[/name]. For some reason they seem similar to me?
[name]Jaiden[/name] ” Trendy, sadly.
[name]Eden[/name] ” I don”t like [name]Eden[/name] at all.
[name]Cade[/name] ” I dislike [name]Cade[/name]; seems trendy as well.
[name]Shea[/name] ” [name]Shea[/name] seems very feminine in my eyes.
[name]Leighton[/name] ” Feminine, too.
[name]Camden[/name] ” Too trendy for me.
Lorrison ” I don”t like the look. And, if I”m pronouncing it correctly, it”s not very attractive.

GIRLS:
Ambrielle ” Ambrielle appears very trendy to me.
[name]Skyla[/name] ” I don”t like [name]Skyla[/name].
[name]Macie[/name] ” This spelling isn”t attractive.
[name]Tallulah[/name] ” [name]Tallulah[/name]”s okay; but it seems quite… well, I can”t really explain all that well.
[name]Roxanna[/name] ” I prefer [name]Roxanne[/name].
[name]Madeline[/name] ” I much prefer [name]Madeleine[/name] (mad-a-lyn). [name]Madeline[/name] seems overused to me, sorry.
Elleah ” I don”t think I like it. It looks quite trendy.
[name]Tianna[/name] ” I dislike [name]Tianna[/name].
Ellasyn ” Very trendy; especially the ”y”, which is now used constantly.

[name]Hope[/name] I could help! (:

Boys :
[name]Taylor[/name] - I really feel like this one is dated.
[name]Morgan[/name] - another one which I think is dated …
[name]Reuben[/name] - I love this! Handsome and strong, yet soft, and a classic yet unusual choice.
[name]Kian[/name] - I like this one, although, being part Irish, I prefer the [name]Cian[/name] spelling, personally.
[name]Jaiden[/name] - I think this one is very trendy, I’m afraid, and in a couple of years will be very dated.
[name]Eden[/name] - a little obviously word-y for my taste. [name]How[/name] about [name]Ethan[/name] or [name]Adam[/name]?
[name]Cade[/name] - I don’t think this one sounds particularly nice.
[name]Shea[/name] - I really like this! And I prefer it on boys; this would make a great middle name. I do think of shea butter when I see it written down, though …
[name]Leighton[/name] - trendy, and gone to the girls.
[name]Camden[/name] - I think this one is alright. I wouldn’t say it’s the best, but the area of [name]London[/name] called [name]Camden[/name], which I live near, is very nice.
Lorrison - I’m not too fond of the sound of this.

[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Lorcan[/name], [name]Connor[/name] or [name]Cormac[/name]?

I like :
[name]Reuben[/name] [name]Shea[/name]
[name]Kian[/name] [name]Shea[/name].

Girls :
Ambrielle - this one is a little trendy for my taste; how about [name]Ambrosia[/name] or [name]Gabrielle[/name]?
[name]Skyla[/name] - I think this one will date quickly, I’m afraid.
[name]Macie[/name] - department store. Alternatives are [name]Maisie[/name] and [name]Gracie[/name].
[name]Tallulah[/name] - personally, I’ve always thought this a little too frilly, but others seem to like it.
[name]Ciara[/name]-[name]Lily[/name] - I adore both of these names (and love that you have used the Irish spelling of [name]Keira[/name]). I’m not sold on them hyphonated, though … I think they would make wonderful names for sisters.
[name]Roxanna[/name] - doesn’t have to wear that dress. But I do love this one, and the nn [name]Roxie[/name] has so much spunk, I just heavily associate it with the song. For the new generation, though, I don’t think the connection would be too strong.
[name]Madeline[/name] - pretty and classic, but slightly marred by the popularity of [name]Madison[/name], and prone to pronunciation issues.
Elleah - this looks like a smush, and I find it a little difficult to wrap my head around. [name]How[/name] about just [name]Ella[/name] or [name]Leah[/name]? [name]Both[/name] are lovely on their own. You can also get [name]Elle[/name]/a from [name]Eleanor[/name]/a, [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name]/[name]Isabella[/name]/[name]Annabella[/name]/[name]Rafaella[/name] et cetera.
[name]Tianna[/name] - seems tacky to me (sorry!). [name]Tiana[/name] (one N) is a nn for [name]Christiana[/name] or [name]Tatiana[/name], though, which seems better to me.
Ellasyn - myriad spelling issues. Why not just [name]Ella[/name], or [name]Alison[/name]?

I like :
[name]Ciara[/name]-[name]Lily[/name] [name]Shea[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name] [name]Shea[/name].

Good luck!

[name]Hi[/name] i see some one suggested [name]Connor[/name] which is a very strong and beutiful Irish name. But just a word of advice [name]Connor[/name] as spelt with a double n is a second name in [name]Ireland[/name] and the first name is always spelt [name]Conor[/name]. I like the name [name]Oisin[/name] as a boys name or Rossa. Good luck and i think by looking at your new born the name will come to you

BOYS:
[name]Taylor[/name] -like
[name]Morgan[/name] ok
[name]Reuben[/name] too girly nn ruby!
[name]Kian[/name] ok
[name]Jaiden[/name] dislike
[name]Eden[/name] love as a girls name but not for a boy
[name]Cade[/name]
[name]Shea[/name]- how about [name]Sean[/name] or seamus?
[name]Leighton[/name]
[name]Camden[/name]- prefer cameron
Lorrison- sounds feminine

GIRLS:
Ambrielle- pretty name
[name]Skyla[/name]- too popular
[name]Macie[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]- love love this name
[name]Ciara[/name]-[name]Lily[/name]- cute like the name [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name]
Elleah
[name]Tianna[/name]
Ellasyn- pretty prefer [name]Ellison[/name] spelling tho

I’m going to give you my first impressions, some of which may be harsh. Sorry! Take it with plenty of salt.

BOYS:
[name]Taylor[/name] - Swift.
[name]Morgan[/name] - & [name]Chase[/name] [name]Bank[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name] - sandwich
[name]Kian[/name] - ?? I’ve never heard it, but I kinda like it.
[name]Jaiden[/name] - not very manly
[name]Eden[/name] - also seems like a girl name
[name]Cade[/name] - nice sound, I like it [name]Kade[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] - butter
[name]Leighton[/name] - like [name]Layton[/name] or [name]LEE[/name]-ton lots of girls are doing [name]Ash[/name] [name]Leigh[/name].
[name]Camden[/name] - yes, very nice
Lorrison - weird

GIRLS:
Ambrielle - wants to be amber but isn’t
[name]Skyla[/name] - nicer than [name]Skyler[/name], it’s different but not off-putting
[name]Macie[/name] - abnormal spelling but I like the sound
[name]Tallulah[/name] - sounds like a medicine
[name]Ciara[/name]-[name]Lily[/name]: a hyphenated name seems hard for a kid, but it’s lovely
[name]Roxanna[/name] - for a middle name, yes. I still think Police when I hear it (even though it’s not [name]Roxanne[/name] exactly)
[name]Madeline[/name] - I like it. nn Madi/[name]Maddie[/name]?
Elleah - I could get used to it. Easy to pronounce on first sight.
[name]Tianna[/name] - not my fave
Ellasyn - there’s a kind of massage called Esalyn, which sounds alike

BOYS:
[name]Taylor[/name]- I like it for a boy.
[name]Morgan[/name]- To popular in female terms.
[name]Reuben[/name]- Ehhh
[name]Kian[/name]- I really don’t even know how to pronounce this.
[name]Jaiden[/name]- Spell it normal please.
[name]Eden[/name]- Only for a girl.
[name]Cade[/name]- I like it
[name]Shea[/name]- Is it pronounced She-ah?
[name]Leighton[/name]- All I can think of is the person for Gossip Girl!
[name]Camden[/name]- For a girl
Lorrison- [name]Do[/name] you really want to risk your son being named [name]Lorie[/name]?

GIRLS:
Ambrielle- Cute!
[name]Skyla[/name]- Sounds like slang for [name]Skylar[/name], try [name]Twila[/name].
[name]Macie[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it!
[name]Tallulah[/name]- No.
[name]Ciara[/name]-[name]Lily[/name]- As one name? I like them seperate.
[name]Roxanna[/name]- Its very cute.
[name]Madeline[/name]- I really like it.
Elleah- [name]El[/name]- e- uh?
[name]Tianna[/name]- I like it.
Ellasyn- [name]El[/name] - is - an? Nickname [name]Ellie[/name]?

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Reuben[/name]!!!

The rest of the names on your list aren’t really my cup tea, though I do like [name]Roxanna[/name] and it is by far my first choice among your girl names. I think the problem with most of the names on your list is that they sound very trendy and some almost sound made up. They don’t have the solid foundation to sound good over time and age well, but instead run the risk of sounding very dated in the not too distant future. In addition, a lot of your boys’ names are unisex names which are more popular these days for girls than boys and therefore at this time sound particularly feminine and might be a source of teasing.

That said, I do see the appeal of using a boy’s name that has a soft sound to it, and using a girl’s name that is ultra-feminine and fun. I also get the sense you’d like to use something that sounds a little different and isn’t overused.

Some other names you might like:
Boys:
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Ephraim[/name]
[name]Asa[/name]
[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]
Girls:
[name]Regina[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Bernadetta[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Corrina[/name]

BOYS:
[name]Taylor[/name]- I was never really fond of this name to begin with but with it’s increasing popularity among girls, it is definitely not one I would give to a child.

[name]Morgan[/name]- This feel so feminine to me.

[name]Reuben[/name]- I [name]LOVE[/name] this one! I also love [name]Rafael[/name], which has the cool nn [name]Rafe[/name].

[name]Kian[/name]- I prefer the Irish spelling [name]Cian[/name]. It’s a nice name.

[name]Jaiden[/name]- I’m sorry but I absolutely cannot take the Jaaden/[name]Jayden[/name]/[name]Jaiden[/name]/[name]Caiden[/name]/[name]Braden[/name]/[name]Brayden[/name]/[name]Aaden[/name] trend.

[name]Eden[/name]- I have only ever heard of this for a girl. Maybe [name]Eben[/name] appeals to you?

[name]Cade[/name]- Not my favorite (I think of cane) but it’s not too bad.

[name]Shea[/name]- For a girl, I rather like it. I love [name]Sean[/name] for a boy though.

[name]Leighton[/name]- Gossip Girl comes to mind. Also, I perceive this as an all-girl name.

[name]Camden[/name]- It feels trendy to me but is possibly my favorite form this list after [name]Rueben[/name].

Lorrison- I’m really not liking Lorrison. [name]Harrison[/name] is a wonderful option.

GIRLS:
Ambrielle- This feels like [name]Amber[/name]/[name]Gabrielle[/name] mix. I say pick either one of those. [name]Ambrosia[/name], [name]Amity[/name] and [name]Danielle[/name] are also brought to mind.

[name]Skyla[/name]- I’m not a fan. It feels a bit like a “ditzy” girl name, right there with [name]Barbie[/name] and the like. I think [name]Sky[/name]/e or [name]Skylar[/name] gives a much stronger and more professional vibe.

[name]Macie[/name]- I can see why people are attracted to it (only spelled [name]Macey[/name] though) but it’s not personally my cup of tea. I only think of the department store.

[name]Tallulah[/name]- I have a friend named [name]Tallulah[/name] and as far as she says, she has never liked her name and can’t believe her parents named her it. Personally, I don’t find it that horrible but I much prefer [name]Natalia[/name] nn [name]Talia[/name] (or just [name]Talia[/name]) and [name]Thalia[/name].

[name]Ciara[/name]-[name]Lily[/name]- I like both names but not hyphenated. Hyphenated names feel extremely dated to me.

[name]Roxanna[/name]- I prefer [name]Roxanne[/name] and I like the nn [name]Roxy[/name].

[name]Madeline[/name]- Despite it’s popularity, I really like it. I like the French [name]Madeleine[/name] even more.

Elleah- This looks like a typo to me. I would stick with either [name]Ella[/name] or [name]Leah[/name], not mix them together.

[name]Tianna[/name]- I prefer it spelled [name]Tiana[/name] and even them, it feels a bit tacky to me (sorry!) It’s also the name of the princess in the new Disney movie.

Ellasyn- At first, I wasn’t sure what this name was. I’m not a fan of cr8tiv spellings. [name]Ellison[/name] is much better, as is [name]Allison[/name], but I’m not a fan of either.

Here are some suggestions:

BOYS-
[name]James[/name]
[name]William[/name] nn [name]Liam[/name]/[name]Will[/name]/[name]Billy[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Ian[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Rafael[/name] nn [name]Rafe[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Ward[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Cameron[/name]
[name]August[/name]

GIRLS-
[name]Veronica[/name] nn [name]Vera[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Maya[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] (and its many variations)
[name]Pauline[/name]
[name]Azul[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name]/[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]