Opinions please ...

[name]Hi[/name] Berries …

I am basically set on [name]Helena[/name] for my first daughter, but Im thinking in advance about the babies to follow :slight_smile: [name]How[/name] do you feel about these three names together? Mn’s are family names, and the only one that is for certain is [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Holland[/name].

[name]Do[/name] you like them together? [name]Do[/name] they go well together? What boys names would go nicely? Most importantly: do you feel that any of these names will ever seem trendy ? It is my fear, haha. Please be brutally honest !

[name]Helena[/name] [name]Marian[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Holland[/name]
[name]Calista[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]

Thanks lovely Berries !

I love [name]Helena[/name], and from your list, I think it’s the least likely to become trendy. [name]Helena[/name] [name]Marian[/name] is gorgeous. [name]Seraphina[/name] and [name]Calista[/name] are both lovely, but not quite as classic as [name]Helena[/name], so there could be potential trendiness. However, I don’t really think you have to worry with either of them; I can’t really exploding like [name]Isabella[/name] or [name]Ava[/name]. [name]Seraphina[/name] may get a boost from [name]Jennifer[/name] [name]Garner[/name] and [name]Ben[/name] Affleck using it for their daughter, though. I think they all go well as a sibset.

I love [name]Helena[/name] and feel that [name]Calista[/name] goes with it nicely. [name]Seraphina[/name] seems the odd one out, imo - maybe too frilly? I’m not sure what it is - it could be just that extra syllable :wink: