Opinions, please

I am due today with our 3rd girl–(this will be our 7th child). We had a list of 3 names until about 2 days when we decided that we either didn’t like or couldn’t use any of them. So now here we are, and we really only have one name that we can agree on. It’s different, which we aren’t opposed to, but I do want honest opinions. FWIW, this is a legitimate spelling and we will not change it. I’m also putting some choices for MN, so feel free to make suggestions.

[name]Merryn[/name]

Our other children are: [name]Ross[/name], [name]Garrett[/name], [name]Collin[/name], [name]Brenna[/name], [name]Emmett[/name], and [name]Annabel[/name]

Middle name choices are:

[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name]/[name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]

any other suggestions?

I like the sound of [name]Merryn[/name]. I don’t particularly care for the way it looks, but like you said, it’s a legitimate spelling and if it’s the only name you can agree on then that’s absolutely the most important thing! Thoughts on the middle names:
[name]Amelia[/name]- this is my favorite mn of your options. [name]Merryn[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]- absolutely stunning!
[name]Beatrice[/name]/x- Something about the two together is off to me. Maybe it’s just a little consonant-heavy for my taste.
[name]Elizabeth[/name]- I like it, but [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a tad boring as a mn.
[name]Felicity[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name] this name, but I’m not a huge fan of the combo [name]Merryn[/name] [name]Felicity[/name].
[name]Isabel[/name]/la- [name]Merryn[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] is gorgeous, but I wouldn’t use it with [name]Annabel[/name].
[name]Cecilia[/name]- My second choice. [name]Merryn[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]- very pretty.