Opinions please?

Please let me know your opinions on these names, Are they pronouncible? [name]Will[/name] they be used to tease?

[name]Ailish[/name]- prn AE-lish
Ailey- pron Eye- lee ( is this too close to MY-la, my neice)
[name]Etta[/name]
[name]Vienne[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Mollie[/name]
[name]Maisey[/name]
[name]Paisley[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Liv[/name]
[name]Codie[/name]
[name]Addilyn[/name]
[name]Bryleigh[/name]
[name]Brynlee[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name]/nn [name]Ellie[/name]
Loganne
[name]Landyn[/name]
[name]Shayne[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Maria[/name]
[name]Tenley[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name]
[name]Alexa[/name]
[name]Rosie[/name]

Opinions are welcome please!!

Here are my opinions – I am sorry if some sound harsh, just trying to be honest (don’t take anything personally! We all have different tastes in names…I am sure you would shake your head at some of my favorites! :wink: )

[name]Ailish[/name]- prn AE-lish – This is exactly how I would pronounce it, and I really like the name
Ailey- pron Eye- lee ( is this too close to MY-la, my neice)
[name]Etta[/name] – love this! Kind of nicknamey to some, but I love it as a stand alone name, too. [name]Henrietta[/name] nn [name]Etta[/name] is very cute, too
[name]Vienne[/name] – seems incomplete, for this one I keep wanting to see the “vi” on the front to make it [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] – love it. [name]Love[/name] [name]Coralie[/name] and [name]Coraline[/name] nn [name]Cora[/name] even more!
[name]Mollie[/name] – this has always been too cutesy for me, and I like it spelled [name]Molly[/name] better.
[name]Maisey[/name] – I love [name]Maisie[/name], but it is a little too cutesy for me (it doesn’t age very well in my opinion)
[name]Paisley[/name] – don’t like this at all, sorry. It makes me think of fabric, too.
[name]Lola[/name] – love this!
[name]Liv[/name] – too nicknamey for me
[name]Codie[/name] – don’t like at all
[name]Addilyn[/name] – really don’t like at all
[name]Bryleigh[/name] – too tryndeigh, I don’t like it
[name]Brynlee[/name] – see above. I do like [name]Brynn[/name], though! I am just tired of seeing the trend of “lee/ly/leigh” added to names :wink:
[name]Willow[/name] – love this
[name]Elliott[/name]/nn [name]Ellie[/name] – I really don’t like [name]Elliott[/name] on a girl, and I am tired of the cutesy nn [name]Ellie[/name]…it just happens to be super super popular where I live
Loganne – please no.
[name]Landyn[/name] – see above. [name]Landon[/name] is a boys name, [name]Landyn[/name] doesn’t make it any more feminine…it just looks made up and trendy, sorry!
[name]Shayne[/name] – see above.
[name]Anna[/name] – I love [name]Anna[/name]! It is great on its own, and it is a great nn for [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Anneliese[/name], etc
[name]Maria[/name] – love it! Classic and beautiful
[name]Tenley[/name] – I don’t care for it, it just sounds trendy and made up to me.
[name]Georgia[/name] – I adore [name]Georgia[/name]! Beautiful
[name]Dylan[/name] – I don’t like this name in general, but I especially don’t like it on a girl.
[name]Alexa[/name] – cute, but kind of dated
[name]Rosie[/name] – cute nn for [name]Rose[/name], but I don’t like [name]Rosie[/name] on its own (I also think of [name]Rosie[/name] O’[name]Donnell[/name], which isn’t the best association for me!)

You do have some great names on this list! My favorites are: [name]Etta[/name], [name]Cora[/name], [name]Lola[/name], [name]Willow[/name], [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name]. My top two faves are [name]Etta[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] – I love those!

[name]Ailish[/name] - I prefer the more traditional [name]Ailis[/name]. Not a bad name at all though.
Ailey - the pronunciation and the spelling just don’t go together at all. [name]Aileen[/name] gets away with it for being Celtic, Ailey is just made up. Eiley could used.
[name]Etta[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Etta[/name] [name]James[/name], love her name. A stronger alternative the popular [name]Ella[/name].
[name]Vienne[/name] - I want to like this name, but it just sounds incomplete.
[name]Cora[/name] - Adorable. A long time favorite.
[name]Mollie[/name] - Cute, but to nicknamey for me.
[name]Maisey[/name] - See [name]Mollie[/name]. Also, not a fan of the spelling (prefer [name]Maisie[/name])
[name]Paisley[/name] - Trendy and not all that attractive. I’ve never really understood this one, it’s not even that pretty of a print.
[name]Lola[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this. So spunky and sassy. I just love long vowel sounds.
[name]Liv[/name] - Very short and to the point. Nothing bad about it, but there is nothing I find super special either.
[name]Codie[/name] - A boy’s name.
[name]Addilyn[/name] - To trendy for my taste. [name]Addison[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] smooshed together.
[name]Bryleigh[/name] - Please don’t. They are so many beautiful names out there, why do people feel the need to slap new beginning on overused endings? ([name]Miley[/name], [name]Kylie[/name], [name]Riley[/name], [name]Wiley[/name], etc)
[name]Brynlee[/name] - Like it, prefer [name]Brinley[/name]. [name]Brynlee[/name] just looks trendy and will be dated. I don’t think the spelling would age well either.
[name]Willow[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this one. On the rise though and may get an extra punch from [name]Willow[/name] [name]Smith[/name].
[name]Elliott[/name]/nn [name]Ellie[/name] - A boy’s name. If you like [name]Ellie[/name] why not [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Ellen[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Elena[/name], [name]Elva[/name]/[name]Elba[/name], [name]Eleni[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], etc. There are loads.
Loganne - Boy’s name with a trendy spelling.
[name]Landyn[/name] - Boy’s name.
[name]Shayne[/name] - Boy’s name.
[name]Anna[/name] - Classic, beautiful, timeless. Perfect.
[name]Maria[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this. Possibly my favorite [name]Mary[/name] variation (and there are a lot)
[name]Tenley[/name] - A bit to lastnamey for me, but I kind of like it for some reason.
[name]Georgia[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this. Prefer the more flowery [name]Georgianna[/name], but [name]Georgia[/name] is fantastic too. [name]Gigi[/name] could be a cute nickname.
[name]Dylan[/name] - Boy’s name.
[name]Alexa[/name] - To popular for me.
[name]Rosie[/name] - To nicknamey, but [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Rosa[/name] nn [name]Rosie[/name] are wonderfully.

Thanks so much for your imput. Hubby likes more “different” type names, I’m more geared toward classic names like [name]Anna[/name]. I’m a nurse, so naturally I care for alot of elderly. I do find myslef falling in love with some of their names!

[name]Ailish[/name] – I think this is interesting, but I’m really not all that fond of it. It sounds very Irish to me; a name that feels similar in my opinion is [name]Ailsa[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you like that? I think you might have a few issues with the pronunciation…I’m still having trouble with it even though you gave it. ^^;
Ailey – Not a fan; feels trendy-Irish to me, if you will. Not too close to [name]Myla[/name], though. I would pronounce it as I-lee at first glance.
[name]Etta[/name] – I love this! [name]Etta[/name] is darling. It’s got a sort of spunk to it, but there’s definitely something sweet, maybe a tad bit of girlishness.
[name]Vienne[/name] – Whilst [name]Vienne[/name] is okay, I do prefer it over [name]Vienna[/name]. I like the ‘-e’ ending; very French and [name]German[/name] feeling. Not a big fan in general, however. [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Veronique[/name]…any of those strike your fancy? They feel similar/ look similar.
[name]Cora[/name] – I like [name]Cora[/name]. When I first heard it I wasn’t at all fond of it, but I’ve warmed up to it over the years!
[name]Mollie[/name] – Very, very cute, but I definitely prefer the [name]Molly[/name] spelling. Cute nonetheless, though; it almost feels tom-boyish to me but still girlish, if that makes any sense at all. xD
[name]Maisey[/name] – So cute! I’m not sure how I like it spelled, though…
[name]Paisley[/name] – Not a fan at all. Strikes me as trendy, akin to [name]Peyton[/name]/ [name]Payton[/name]/ other spellings.
[name]Lola[/name] – Cute. Not a huge fan, but still absolutely adorable. I also like [name]Lolita[/name], but the associations with it are unfortunate.
[name]Liv[/name] – I find [name]Liv[/name] very beautiful, especially since [name]Liv[/name] [name]Tyler[/name], but I’m not sure it’s a favorite…
[name]Codie[/name] – Not a fan. I dislike the ‘C’ for one, which is unusual for me, and I just don’t like it overall - particularly when used on a girl.
[name]Addilyn[/name] – [name]Don[/name]‘t like it at all. Trendy feeling.
[name]Bryleigh[/name] – See [name]Addilyn[/name].
[name]Brynlee[/name] – See [name]Bryleigh[/name].
[name]Willow[/name] – I really like [name]Willow[/name] despite it’s popularity. I also love [name]Willa[/name].
[name]Elliott[/name]/nn [name]Ellie[/name] – Cute, but I prefer [name]Elliott[/name] and all it’s forms on boys. ^^
Loganne – I really don’t like this at all.
[name]Landyn[/name] – See Loganne. Also makes me think "landin’".
[name]Shayne[/name] – Not a fan. Prefer [name]Shane[/name] on a boy.
[name]Anna[/name] – Very pretty, classy and a fantastic choice.
[name]Maria[/name] – [name]Maria[/name] is okay, but I’m not a huge fan.
[name]Tenley[/name] – Okay.
[name]Georgia[/name] – Very pretty; I also like [name]Georgina[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name] and [name]Georgie[/name].
[name]Dylan[/name] – See Loganne.
[name]Alexa[/name] – Not a fan, but it’s all right.
[name]Rosie[/name] – Very cute and endearing…might make a better nickname, though.